THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Call Eastbay in the morning. They still have a FSR their inventory just needs to refresh. By tomorrow or tuesday they should be up in a bunch of sizes. Not tons of pairs but there are a few left of each size. I'm sure plenty of Nike towns will still have them tomorrow too. Try doing some phone orders.
Repped thanks for the info! Im in az dont think there is a nike town and i went to all hoh here all sold out of them.... so yeah guess gotta call other states! lol

I cant find in 10.5 i dont feel like they were easy smh was working all day :smh:

You were working all day. If you weren't, they were easy. You just needed to be on top of it.

Or in Cali. Nike.com was the only major site with them and they had mad problems that day and server crashes. Also tons of orders cancelled for bot usage. I wouldn't say easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repped thanks for the info! Im in az dont think there is a nike town and i went to all hoh here all sold out of them.... so yeah guess gotta call other states! lol
Nike Scottsdale?
Or in Cali. Nike.com was the only major site with them and they had mad problems that day and server crashes. Also tons of orders cancelled for bot usage. I wouldn't say easy.
You said in your own post above that eastbay got them....

Call Eastbay in the morning. They still have a FSR their inventory just needs to refresh. By tomorrow or tuesday they should be up in a bunch of sizes. Not tons of pairs but there are a few left of each size. I'm sure plenty of Nike towns will still have them tomorrow too. Try doing some phone orders.

Go on the Nike site with the 9 digit SKU for the shoe and chat live with an operator. They will scan Niketowns for you and you can call them and place a phone order if they allow.

Nike Scottsdale?

LOL...thought we were still talkin MPs, my man. my confusion. Yes, WTK 9s were very very easy.

Nike Scottsdale?

thought they were all factory outlets? maybe not? Im guessing since hoh scottsdale and chandler both sold all their wt kobe that they are sold out but ill call in the morning repped for the info as well.

Nike Scottsdale?

thought they were all factory outlets? maybe not? Im guessing since hoh scottsdale and chandler both sold all their wt kobe that they are sold out but ill call in the morning repped for the info as well.

If you chat with an operator on the Nike.com website they will scan any Nike store across the country and you can call that store and place an order for the shoe by phone. You're not limited to buy from AZ if thats where you are. Give them this code 678301-904 and your size and cross your fingers. If the operator finds the shoe then call that store and ask to place a phone order. They will also ask u for this code: 678301-904. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
My boy dropp8ng off my wtk tom, my second pair of 9s (first was xmas) bhm are next and I NEED the details and that'll ve it. I love the highs

ya i love the snakeskin but price point is too high. i seen kobe leaving the locker room in street clothes rocking the snakeskins too to make them look even cooler :tongue:

Champs northridge Mall Has What The Kobe's sitting on wall n display when you walk in
Not sure on sizes tho

Are the number of stitches (9) on the back of the shoe meant to signify the 9th model in the sig or was there exactly 9 sutures from Kobe's surgery?

ya i love the snakeskin but price point is too high. i seen kobe leaving the locker room in street clothes rocking the snakeskins too to make them look even cooler :tongue:

You should be banned for posting this nonsense along with your other posts. Clearly trying to get your post count up.

Last edited:
whats getting my post count up gonna get me? I love the snakeskin, but 225 for a regular shoe to me isn't worth it. if it was something more exclusive then yes(and would pay much more). you can walk into pretty much any HOH and buy it off the shelf, and have been able to for a while now.

I had floor seats for lakers game in Bos. After game stuck around where you can see all the players walk out. Kobe rocked the snakeskins with street clothes. I didn't even like them up until that point.  Seeing him with them post-game made me like them, but not 225-like them.

Back
Top Bottom