THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my WTK's in hand. I'm not trying to artificially hype them up, but they are bright and loud. Love these things... such a drastic change from the other elite IX's we've seen.

No idea where my picture upload icons are on this work computer. I'll figure this out when I get home.

I'm liking more folks are after the BHM over WTK. I should be able to score WTK easier. I'll rock dem joints nicely when spring/summer hits. My Beethovens will hold me nicely over the BHMs. I like em, don't get me wrong. These WTK match on both feet, so I dig that a lot.

I'm liking more folks are after the BHM over WTK. I should be able to score WTK easier. I'll rock dem joints nicely when spring/summer hits. My Beethovens will hold me nicely over the BHMs. I like em, don't get me wrong. These WTK match on both feet, so I dig that a lot.
well i missed out on the tovens & the bhm would be a nice runner up... wish wtk would hit the disco but we know that wont happen :lol:

well i missed out on the tovens & the bhm would be a nice runner up... wish wtk would hit the disco but we know that wont happen
laugh.gif
I feel you on copping since you missed out. I would too. Thank god I didn't though, or else i'd be tossing cash at them both. Valentines is coming along wit All star kicks, sigh. A drought is near.  

Yall have already seen the ASG Xs? Or did yall JUST realize you dont like the Gumbo collection? :lol:

Curious what do you guys feel is a fair price for VNDS MPs.

Keep in mind they are 9.5 and that right now is next to impossible to find.

is $425 too much?

Is it confirmed those are the all star x because usually the kicks are a lot louder then that

is $425 too much?

I'd jump on it bro. You've been searching for a while. I paid $475 and $500 for my DS sz 10 pairs this past month. DS or VNDS doesn't bother me much since one pair went straight to feet.

Sometimes you're rewarded for holding out but if there's no inventory out there in your size, you may just have to pull the trigger.

My ASG finally arrived, 255 dollars total, basically retail here in socal, damn they look nice

Last edited:

is $425 too much?
that's a pretty decent price... My friend bought some for $430 and that was 2 weeks after they released. They're a lot harder to find currently and that is also a slightly cheaper price. If you don't jump on them, someone else will.

Last edited:
Local FL doing a fcfs on WTK and they raffled off the columbia 4s, these be tough to grab or you think I could walk in when they open n cop?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom