THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

FTL price ain't bad

@LyPac
 you mean the red suede 9's at the outlet? i don't currently have funding for both those and the 9ext and i'd rather have the black kobe exts 9 and 8 over the red suede 8, something about that snake scale look gets me
The same outlet has the black kobe 8 ext as well. But I would get the mid over those right now. You right.
I called that outlet 3 times. 3 times I got they didn't have them. I wonder if it was just incorrect info if they were just filthy liars?

Not a good look. IMO
I feel y'all, everyone has different tastes. I wouldn't wear the pants from my suits with sneakers, but I would wear Chinos with certain sneakers. Can't try to be or look like everyone. We'd all end up looking like nerds at comic con with matching outfits. We all dress to feel comfortable, or stylish. To each their own.

I called that outlet 3 times. 3 times I got they didn't have them. I wonder if it was just incorrect info if they were just filthy liars?

Me personally, I don't trust a single employee that works at any Nike Outlet store. Lied to over the phone and in-person numerous times.

Last edited:
Even though the retail was a little high, I am extremely happy with these. I guess the only thing I can really say is the way they finished the edge on the tongue will probably irritate your skin so make sure you have mid cut socks or something. They do fit a bit loose like the highs, TTS.

View media item 1147525
View media item 1147527
View media item 1147528
View media item 1147530
View media item 1147531

Would like to get a few on feet pics, with you possibly wearing pajamas

Even though the retail was a little high, I am extremely happy with these. I guess the only thing I can really say is the way they finished the edge on the tongue will probably irritate your skin so make sure you have mid cut socks or something. They do fit a bit loose like the highs, TTS.

View media item 1147525
View media item 1147527
View media item 1147528
View media item 1147530
View media item 1147531
i wish the gum had more yellow tint in it instead of brown. passing...

Last edited:
Any pairs left at undefeated in sm or nike sm?

hoh topanga said their shipment was delayed until next week...

those pics ^^
nthat.gif

Local HOH had the EXT's in 2 sizes, not mine tho smh. I said "yeah it's cool they were reffled anyway". Worker says "nah we only raffle Jordan's". So I pulled up the site that showed it saying raffle, they were all confused. 
I didn't make a big deal, wouldn't have won the raffle anyway, but I didn't attempt to do it because I was working on the last day to "enter" it. But if I knew they were FCFS, I would've been there. Oh well, now I wait for the reds 
nthat.gif

I guess no one is going to mention how they used the SAME Perforation Pattern on the Lateral & Medial Side Panels as the Adidas ROSE 3 and 3.5...?

Actually reminds me of Rose shoe... ALOT. I'm sleepdoe.
[/quote]

View media item 1147890
For these EXT's it looks like they used the left over leather from the Air Max Gravitrons. FSR's of those Gravitrons are sitting in every Ross in America.

I guess no one is going to mention how they used the SAME Perforation Pattern on the Lateral & Medial Side Panels as the Adidas ROSE 3 and 3.5...?

Actually reminds me of Rose shoe... ALOT. I'm sleepdoe.

For these EXT's it looks like they used the left over leather from the Air Max Gravitrons. FSR's of those Gravitrons are sitting in every Ross in America.[/quote]
I didn't see any at my ross though

I did get Hyperdunks as a compensation because of the delayed ext though

for 30 bucks i'm not complaining

Back
Top Bottom