THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Could not check out on NDC, kept getting timed out and zip code errors...

Headed to mainplace in Santa Ana around 9:37 after I heard Brea only had size 11 and under left.. They were letting people in one by one to check out already when I got there and were sold out by 10:09...

Decided I needed these so I am going up to NT in LA.. took a little bit from orange county with traffic but not too bad, I had my pair by 11:18 

Happy Birthday to me!! 

Congrats if you got yours and good luck if you are still hunting.

Copped the Beethovens on line today, Im wondering how they weight compared the EM has anyone done a comparison?

So I got a 9.5 and noticed it's a EU 43 which is the same as my other kicks. Tried them on and they fit fine, probably even better with some basketball socks. Very happy with em, y'all probably seen enough pics so I'll wait a bit to post some DSLR ones.

nike-kobe-9-mid-ext-black-snake-02-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-9-mid-ext-black-snake.jpg

nike-kobe-9-mid-ext-black-snake-04-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-9-mid-ext-black-snake-01-570x570.jpg

Last edited:
Based on today's release of the Beethoven's or on the Influences...those EXTs are going to be tough to get. A Kobe GR is like a Lebron QS...

Got a 10.5 in store at 10:30... Needed an 11. I wear an 11 in EVERYTHING and my right foot is a tad bit bigger than the left. Tried them on, hope it works..

sent you a pm my man

Just deciding to make an account today after alot of lurking. Like it seems a few of you did, I struck out online trying to pick up the beethovens this morning. The whole time I was just assuming Id be able to safely make it to my local FTL and pick them up as a backup option if I failed. Normally they open up at 10 am (being in a mall). But up here in MA this weekend is tax free weekend, which apparently means the mall will open a couple hours earlier than normal, which I did not know. I strolled in around 930 assuming Id be waiting around a half hour and was surprised they were open. I asked them for my true size, 10 but all they had left at this time was a 9.5, and 11. I decided to settle with the 11 and Im actually pretty happy they didnt have my true size. These 11's actually fit alot better than my size 10 IDs that tried on before I ended up returning them.

It is only my opinion but those Snakeskin EXTs remind me too much of Dada sneakers with the glossy heels. Could change my mind about them though, we'll see

Based on today's release of the Beethoven's or on the Influences...those EXTs are going to be tough to get. A Kobe GR is like a Lebron QS...
idk ext haven't done much this yr for people so there's hope, I just hope I can grab a pr and I already know they're gonna be HoH only so i'm online, luckily I've saved up for resale if it comes to it

idk ext haven't done much this yr for people so there's hope, I just hope I can grab a pr and I already know they're gonna be HoH only so i'm online, luckily I've saved up for resale if it comes to it
So shiest HoH raffle shenanigans? And the Aunt Pearls, KD Florals, Lebron Kings Crown all did pretty well.

Again, this is going to be a Kobe limited release. The Influences were crazy. Not going to be as bad as MPs obviously. But HoH and possibly NT releases are tough...especially here in South Florida.

So shiest HoH raffle shenanigans? And the Aunt Pearls, KD Florals, Lebron Kings Crown all did pretty well.

Again, this is going to be a Kobe limited release. The Influences were crazy. Not going to be as bad as MPs obviously. But HoH and possibly NT releases are tough...especially here in South Florida.
hey atleast you have a NT/HoH to go to and try, but KCs only go for $50 over retail currently there was even a story called Lebron flop about them, Aunt Pearls weren't an EXT just the gums and florals which aren't expensive after market either at least I've seen $50 over retail or less in my size 10.5-11

Via Nike Las Vegas 1:50PM:

"we currently have sizes 8-12 and 14 available in the Kobe 9 Elite Low 'Beethoven'. No holds or phone orders."

got my pairs online so no need to drop by Nike Vegas for my pair..

Via Nike Las Vegas 1:50PM:

"we currently have sizes 8-12 and 14 available in the Kobe 9 Elite Low 'Beethoven'. No holds or phone orders."

got my pairs online so no need to drop by Nike Vegas for my pair..
That size 13 struggle!!

I was able to cop on NDC afterall this morning, despite all the shenanigans. Pretty excited

im sorry but those black leather ones are TERRIBLE
I wouldn't say terrible, but far from anything special. I don't see myself owning a pair. But with the "ext" and "QS" label, along with the $225 price tag, they are a definite pass for me. Maybe I'd scoop a nice cw for $100ish.

The 9s are going the same route as the 8s, waaay too many releases in a little bit of time. They came in with steam, now I've pretty much lost interest.

But na u know I know i don't have HTM, NRG, or Influence tho
im sorry but those black leather ones are TERRIBLE
I wouldn't say terrible, but far from anything special. I don't see myself owning a pair. But with the "ext" and "QS" label, along with the $225 price tag, they are a definite pass for me. Maybe I'd scoop a nice cw for $100ish.

The 9s are going the same route as the 8s, waaay too many releases in a little bit of time. They came in with steam, now I've pretty much lost interest.
EXTs bull IMO. EZpass

Wait how is it a qs if we know the launch date
Does it get posted at a random time, kobe 9 exts?

Also for my tyson corner fan they got any size 8s? I know moon walkers sitting still so baes are still around

QS=label nike puts on crap that normally won't sell, so it will sell, even at a higher retail price.

Back
Top Bottom