THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Woke up on time for the drop, fell back to sleep literally 5 mins before they went live... Not cool 
mad.gif

Am I on crazy pills?

People dumping Masterpieces and Philippines in anticipation of plain grey and solid purple flyknits? Dudes...you knew the lows were coming.

I will never get rid of my Masterpieces. Goat Kobe shoe in my opinion.
I dunno about goat...not even a game worn or poster made in them....I know what you mean tho and I love the MPs too...theres just a few other game worn kobes that I would put up higher...imo

View media item 813271

Am I on crazy pills?

People dumping Masterpieces and Philippines in anticipation of plain grey and solid purple flyknits? Dudes...you knew the lows were coming.

Just shows how much this whole thing is a "what's the next hot thing?" mentality. People were fiending so hard for MPs and now they wanna dump em for whatevers coming out next (they don't necessarily have to be the exact same people but that's just the general feel of the situation). They literally just came out 4 months ago. 4 months! So what happens when the next flyknit lows leak? Dump the MJs and Beethovens for those?

I dunno about goat...not even a game worn or poster made in them....I know what you mean tho and I love the MPs too...theres just a few other game worn kobes that I would put up higher...imo

Yeah I mean the shoe I own with the most actual in game memories has to be the Sulfur 8s. There's def better actual colorways that he wore like any of the Finals shoes, or the Aston Martin Vs that I like as well, but the MP 9 are so perfectly executed IMO. Every time I wear them or see them in my closet it still has that "wow" factor.

No line at the store, didn't take the B-Day coupon tho

Definitely loving the tongue on these. Just tryna figure out if I should do white or black laces.

Unless I can catch Perspectives on clearance or luck up on some Details, I done with His

i really like that touch of mango or whatever these have in person when i picked them up - wonder if there are any other lace combinations that work with these

I am the biggest white colorway fan there is, and the 9 highs ruin it for me. 

Makes it look like you're out there hoopin in

Really wish they didn't go w/ the Mango tongue liner for the Fundamentals, but a great colorway nonetheless. 

It's amazing how all colorways of the IX Elites have sold out on NDC and Kobe didn't even get to play in them this season.

Lol, love the flip flopping on the elites. Things were being praised to high heaven and now people are ready to dump all pairs.

Back
Top Bottom