THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
i have a final exam Friday morning at 8AM... looks like I'm going in 10 minutes late to try to score these on NDC... I don't know man. Some think it'll sit, but I think I need to get the jump on them. I'm honestly kinda tempted to see if they sit a couple of days so that my friend could get them with his employee discount, but that's too risky for me hahaha. 

They're not "limited" anymore so nobody wants them now.
laugh.gif
I do

so no info yet on if these premium ems will release on footlocker, d i c k s sporting goods, champs, etc?

(I looked back the last few pages and couldn't find anything btw)

I did a search on footlockers site via the link for here in texas. From my best guess it looks like mostly HOH stores are getting them. We dont have a HOH here in austin and the closest store to get them is in SA which has a HOH.

damn nike is it too much to ask for one normal order?? details shipped but inspirations did not wtf

Details are up on Kicks Crew for 240 plus shipping. Comes out to like 264 shipped for the cheapest shipping option. They also have a sz.11 in Perspectives and sz.11.5 in Inspirations for the same price. Oh, and if you happen to wear sz.14 they have Maestros for 324 shipped.

Last edited:
Just called my local HOH in San Diego. They're actually doing raffles today for the Premium 9s. What...Really?

Doesn't matter, got mine already from a friend who hooked me up from the PI release.

Back
Top Bottom