THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Missed the damn restock! :\
If I can score a pair of the Phili's think I can trade them for the Maestros or Showtimes?

Maestros-debatable
Showtimes-yes

The Showtimes are still around for under retail. There was a link posted a while back for like 190 shipped or something

Last edited:
Maestros-debatable
Showtimes-yes

The Showtimes are still around for under retail. There was a link posted a while back for like 190 shipped or something

Saw the post on the Showtimes but my size is not available. I hate having to find away around resellers.
Thanks for your input though.

I keep contemplating copping the Perspectives. I think I have had them in my cart like 3 times in the past 10 mins. I just had my heart set on the Maestros and there's so much other stuff releasing

I keep contemplating copping the Perspectives. I think I have had them in my cart like 3 times in the past 10 mins. I just had my heart set on the Maestros and there's so much other stuff releasing
buy them and return them if you change your mind. unless credit/ holding back money is an issue for you. 

Guess I'll try Friday morning for a pair of premiums. I wonder how fast they will be gone at 7am central time.

Can anyone tell me if the GS kobe all stars glow like the men's? My wife wants to know.

I had a 11.5 in the Inspirations and the Perspectives sitting in my cart the past few mins. I never got them before but i usually wear a 12 in kicks in general. while on checkout i just happen to click on the Perspectives and there was a 12.5. Instantly grabbed those. i put back the Inspirations though.

Of course they'll sell out, they slapped the "limited" tag on them. Now people are interested in the EM9s all of a sudden.
laugh.gif

i remember seeing Elites in pix but never checked them in person. my sis had on the Maestro and i was like thats how they look in person? by then i missed every release lol

FULL SIZE RUN ON NIKE.COM OF "PERSPECTIVES" RIGHT NOW FOLKS!!!!!..RIGHT NOW!!!...GO!...GO!...LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom