THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sure it is...they did the same thing with the YOTH release. They had Zoom advertised at the bottom and they didn't come with it.

You know they'd milk it for another $20 as an option to have zoom in the insert, like they did with the 8 IDs.

Me.

Zero interest in a Lakers CW. Not interested in the Superhero/Draft Days, or Influences either.

Well...the influences are crazy, and I like crazy. But not at $225.

I am on the fence with the hero and influence if we ever see a release for them, but I am all in on the showtimes. I think they should allocate all the pairs to the west coast. Lol

So who is passing in the showtimes??

Not me, I already got my pair on hold. I'm a Knicks fan and I don't have **** to wear these with but they're gorgeous. Can't pass on them. I do think purple laces would be better.

Something about them remind me of these. I know, they look absolutely nothing alike but I always wanted the purple pair. Yes, I will be copping two pairs of the retro.

View media item 904306

Last edited:
Wish I had my pairs on hold. Nothing but raffles around my way, but I think these shouldn't be to hard to obtain.

Well Nike is showing this:

NIKE ZOOM

Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.

LUNARLON CUSHIONING

Lunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

Screen shot it now so when it does come and its not zoom, demand a refund and a discount code lol.

Also anybody know what color are the insoles on the Kung Fu's? So far i like how the elites came with different color lunar insoles but they just don't do it for me like zoom does

Not me, I already got my pair on hold. I'm a Knicks fan and I don't have **** to wear these with but they're gorgeous. Can't pass on them. I do think purple laces would be better.

Something about them remind me of these. I know, they look absolutely nothing alike but I always wanted the purple pair. Yes, I will be copping two pairs of the retro.

View media item 904306

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the Showtimes. Had those when I was a shorty black ones though because the purple only came in men's siZes. Lol #MustCop

Well Nike is showing this:

NIKE ZOOM

Nike Zoom cushioning is part of the Nike Air family, and—like its siblings—it’s lightweight and durable. Because Nike Zoom cushioning is incredibly thin, it brings the foot closer to the ground and enhances stability, especially during quick cuts and multi-directional movements. After impact, the tightly stretched fibers inside the pressurized air unit quickly bounce back into shape, providing a super-responsive feel and improved awareness of the surface you’re playing on.

LUNARLON CUSHIONING

Lunarlon cushioning features a soft, yet resilient foam core encased within a supportive foam carrier for lightweight, ultra-plush cushioning, springy response and support. This innovative foam, invented at Nike and 30 percent lighter than traditional Phylon, allows the force of impact to be more evenly distributed and helps reduce painful pressure points on your foot.

Screen shot it now so when it does come and its not zoom, demand a refund and a discount code lol.

Also anybody know what color are the insoles on the Kung Fu's? So far i like how the elites came with different color lunar insoles but they just don't do it for me like zoom does
Red.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing about the Showtimes. Had those when I was a shorty black ones though because the purple only came in men's siZes. Lol #MustCop

I had both the black and white pairs. One of my all time favorite shoes. I wanted the purple so bad. I have no idea why these remind me of them but they will be copped. Just gotta figure out where I can buy some purple laces.

Bruce Lees got delivered 10 mins ago. Usually i get deliveries in the morning so ibwas expecting it to get it tomorrowm.. Came at 130. Very noice.

Customs fees can arrive post delivery? I always thought they don't give you the package unless you pay first.
I hope not but I've heard about people getting invoices after they get the shoes delivered. Not sure how they can enforce that though...

I live in Birmingham and at the HOH here I was able to just walk in and get inspirations and details. Went in yesterday and the had Kung fu's sitting everywhere. Also seeing the lows in hand were very disappointing, I rather pay more for the elites 10 out of 10 times

Details came in from SJS. No customs fee and ended up being $266. No size 14 at the mall today but did have full size run up to size 13.

These shoes are legit. Now I know what all the talk has been about. How to go to lows after you have worn these. Elite is soooo much better. Def worth the little extra cash.

Details came in from SJS. No customs fee and ended up being $266. No size 14 at the mall today but did have full size run up to size 13.

These shoes are legit. Now I know what all the talk has been about. How to go to lows after you have worn these. Elite is soooo much better. Def worth the little extra cash.
Didn't hit you with the customs either? 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom