THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I gurantee them + prelude 8, the inspiration pack, any other hot kobes, plus all the retros and ****
you mean The Triple Threat pack. They'll definitely restock because resellers who couldn't make anything off of them is gonna return them back to Nike. And Nike won't put it up, they save a bunch in the back and restock them all. The All Star Gumbo pack is gonna restock, Aunt Pearl KD VI.... let me stop, we just finished this restock and we're already talking about the next one lol

SMH...damn resellers already askin practically the same price for these "lows" as they were with the "Elites" ..smh...dont they know there "low", no carbonfiber, and not Elites?..lol..jeez heavens 2betsy!

SMH...damn resellers already askin practically the same price for these "lows" as they were with the "Elites" ..smh...dont they know there "low", no carbonfiber, and not Elites?..lol..jeez heavens 2betsy!

There are still resellers asking $350 for Inspirations. They can keep on asking, but it's not going to happen.

To everyone who may read this thinking about pre-ordering or paying resell for the lows... please don't.

....also if anyones looking?...Kobe 8 "Mine Greys" sz 13 and "Pit Vipers" sz 14 on Eastbay right now!!...just lookin out..ha

Perspectives finally arrived.
props for being the owner of the first 4 Kobe IX Elites (NRG's need not apply lol). And being a fellow NYer too. I'm also the owner of all 4, My perspectives were supposed to be delivered yesterday but i wasn't home to receive it (meanwhile they normally just leave it for my neighbors, delivery guy must be new). And today it was delivered but I'm staying at my 2nd house until Monday, so I won't even be able to see them. 

you mean The Triple Threat pack. They'll definitely restock because resellers who couldn't make anything off of them is gonna return them back to Nike. And Nike won't put it up, they save a bunch in the back and restock them all. The All Star Gumbo pack is gonna restock, Aunt Pearl KD VI.... let me stop, we just finished this restock and we're already talking about the next one lol
Screw that. I dont care what they pack is called, just care about the beauty n quality of them all. **** yah, kobes.

Finally received my Perspective's from Eastbay. This being my first Kobe IX, I am extremely pleased with the model.

Going a 1/2 size down was the best move as my true size would have been to spacious in the toe area.

Now to hunt down a pair of MP or All Stars.....

Got my Perspectives in from NDC just a little while ago in my usual Nike size of 11.5.  They definitely would have been too tight if I went half a size down, but my feet are a little wide.  I'm looking forward to hooping in these soon.

Just copped inspirations from the 'bay for $255

After getting off to a late start on the KB9, think i'm caught up now. (only missing MP)

Everyone agree they run a half size big ? Came across some in a half size smaller than what i normally wear and ordered hoping this is true. 

Yep, half a size bigger. That's true for me and my homie. We both scaled down and fits great.

Back
Top Bottom