THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
It just said thank you after i submitted, but now it won't even populate "my orders" to see if i got through.

Never seen this before: Attempt to get a property value named securityStatus from item-descriptor type defaultUser

I wouldn't trust the differences between the mobile site and your laptop/desktop.  The whole site is so screwed up there's no telling.

man, if the no store in my area got them cause if not i would have gone in person. closest is NY. this online stuff is BS

will the other releases be this limited or are they going to be available like these? this was just a waste of time. never thought I would have a hard time trying to give someone $225 plus tax. it's like we made enough for the day, thank you.
sad to say, but its like this from now on!!  As long as nike can have cats hyping a shoe for months before release, it will be this way!  If everyone that wanted em took note of release date and sat back it would be an easier cop for them, but noooo, they post all day everyday about em, tell everyone they know about em, then get mad when the whole world picks up on the fact that dudes is feenin' so people that dont want em get em just to make a buck off the fiends that basically announce they are willling to pay resale prices! .....congrats to those who came up on these just to sell em cause folks couldn't post less about em. Big ups to the dudes who been striking out forever and finally won....end rant 

just was able to order after 45 minutes of failing. hopefully the order goes thru....got the confirmation email but i won't be surprised if they get cancelled.

keep trying if you have em in cart!

Finally got through. I kept getting errors, maybe 10 of them after clicking Place Order.

I logged off after placing the order, now the login tab won't even show up...site is messed up

It just said thank you after i submitted, but now it won't even populate "my orders" to see if i got through.
Same thing is happening to me.  Check your e-mail though.  You should have received a confirmation.  I'm chalking it up to the site being totally jacked up.

Back
Top Bottom