THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

sick.gif

the high top version is not meant for casual wear. those pants are hilarious as well; dude probably thinks he's killing it while he looks like a clown.
They definitely are "meant" for casual wear. You think they only want to sell to people who will ball in them? There goes nike's hype and instant sell out. I think they easily will be able to rocked casually if done right.

Went to the game tonight, (was terrible but I guess riggin for wiggins), but anyways the real highlight, I got to see the MP in person.  For those wondering if the tongue is chroma, or has that color change material. the answer is YES.  Its also has some of that on the sides somewhat.  Its hard to tell in the picture but trust, its there.
Cliff Paul?

When they spilled. The dude was walking to the front before his number was called. They had his seperate. I saw it

My homegirl struck out. Said they were calling numbers in the 200's so over 200 people there? Was really hoping to get lucky. Still have yet to see any pairs on eBay or anything. I need those White/Volts in my size...

I didn't see the ticket issue play out that way but I wasn't paying that close of attention.

Yes, they called numbers in the 200s. The line blew up between 9:30-10. But also kids were given tickets. I got mine a little after 9:00 and was #35.

Though they did say if the child won that they would need to be able to pay and not with their paren's credit card.

Back
Top Bottom