THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Spin it however you want to make yourself feel better

Your whole thought process seems like its coming from a person without many deep relationships

Friends>Nike
I don't know the guy. He's not my friend. If it means that much to you and others put your $ where your mouth is and pony up if they lose their job. I'm not dumb enough to risk my job over showing my friends a shoe. How about being loyal to your family and protect your job first. Don't assume anything about me cuz. You don't know me.

Job=roof over head, family fed>friends

If I understand you correctly, you put your friends before everything. You say friends>Nike as if Nike isn't their job and how they provide for themselves and others. I wonder what his wife or kids would think about friends>Nike. Smh

Last edited:
I will never wear high's so I guess there's that 
ohwell.gif

Liking these :pimp:

For those who don't like them, just wait til NWT starts taking his laundry room pics :lol: :smh: I swear some of his pics made me do a 180 on some of the Kobe 6

Hold up NWT is gonna be blessing us with pics?

Thank you jesus

I love exposed carbon fiber

Last edited:
I'm so excited for these. Imagine the performance aspect! I could care less about casual wear because I usually wear basketball shoes for their intended purpose.

Lebron 11, KD 6, and now Kobe 9 are all buttcheeks.  gonna save so much money this year
Yea bro. AGREED. For me:

KD VI:  Decent look, but they're PLASTIC Shoes... and at a higher price... I can't get down with that. Might be dope as an NSW in Suede/Nubuck...

Lebron XI: Sold on them and was looking forward to copping the Terracotta, UNTIL I saw. felt, & tried on the shoe in person... definitely NOT WORTH anything even close to $200. Equally Flimsy & Plastic.

Kobe IX: From this first pic... SUCKS as High. I'll reserve the rest of my judgment until Low's surface.

But really... like I'd ask Adidas... how much LIGHTER can you really get, without sacrificing more Quality-Build, NIKE???

We're shedding off Ounces, bruh... OUNCES. Lol.  And with each Ounce comes the Same Old Gimmicky Marketing to try & justify Higher Cost when it's costing them even less than ever before to produce.

Pretty soon, Cats will be Balling in $200 SOCKS, bruh.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

And I don't get the whole, "Out for E-Love" Thing if someone Posts then Deletes their Account... wouldn't that be the Opposite of trying to get E-Love...?
The Cats out the Bag, now, bruh. Nothing can be done to reverse it. *Mamba Shrug*

*The Rock voice* Finally...* but dang not feeling the color design on the toe box, tongue and the circle. Kinda looks like African or Native American design going on. Clear sole is a no-no. The sketch looked better honestly. Need to see every possible color way first.

So I'm guessing people only buy shoes based on how they look, without giving it a chance to prove itself out on the courts? And then bash other people's opinion on it??
mean.gif

What happened to the whole "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" thing?

Felt like the off color/print on the sleeve was throwing me off more then the shape itself. Messed around a bit to take out that odd print and I doesnt really do wonders to the shoe but definitely helps give  a difference perspective.  With Jslimm 1985 mock up I also made took off the sleeve but with the sample shots posted before I decided to cut them a bit higher than Jslimm 1985s.

View media item 662889
finally teaser pic for kobe 9, good job for the original uploader :smokin i think this one is the HTM version (see the colar ankle part) , still waiting for the real pic then i can judge it

Only thing I would change is the clear sole. Not a deal breaker but just a personal preference.

I think the picture of the 9s are dope and are must haves.

I can only imagine the lows base off that.

once people said that we would get pictures around Dec. 5th, i knew it would be a matter of time before they were posted. thread was just heating up with sketches and info from others saying adjust your sketch as such. nike knew what they were doing getting the hype train going here. pretty sure these photos were meant to be posted.

just wondering if the flynit will hold up to the rigors of basketball (stepped on, cuts, jumps, sprints, etc). the forefoot zoom in the jordan 28 was tested and if you go that thread, you'll read how many of the new designed forefoot zoom bags are ending up popped. flynit just does not seem like basketball material, just like the design of the forefoot bag in the jordan 28, but i guess we will see.

People said that about EM (Engineered Mesh), and the 8s turned out quite well. Flyknit can also be very adaptive and can utilize Nike's other major tech feature: Dynamic Flywire. I smell a great performing ball shoe here.

These can without a doubt be worn casually. Maybe it's a age or where I'm from type of thing but I've got plenty of ways in mind of how to rock these.

people just dont know. hope they have a couple more cws in this model. waay better than the transformer Lebrons. hope people really hate it so it wont be so hard to cop, at first at least. haha

Back
Top Bottom