THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike probably isn't tracking IP addresses but you don't see the risk in letting out a pic when you shouldn't?

There were some quickstrike cropped pics a few pages back that are no longer here, so the risk is real :nerd:

Just be thankful for the info, this shoe is three months away from officially launching, so I'm glad to have some info to tide me over until the things start surfacing.
I can see and know the risk. Just wanted insight on there methods if anyone had knowledge of them. I hope the CWs of the 9 are as dope as the 8s were. I have a feeling I'm gonna really like these.

I'm pretty sure the pic was shared with 1 person, and that person shouldn't have shared it but they did with trust worthy people.

The pic is definitely out there.

Nike probably isn't tracking IP addresses but you don't see the risk in letting out a pic when you shouldn't?

There were some quickstrike cropped pics a few pages back that are no longer here, so the risk is real :nerd:

Just be thankful for the info, this shoe is three months away from officially launching, so I'm glad to have some info to tide me over until the things start surfacing.

It was mentioned they look like wrestling/boxing shoes? Those look like wrestling/boxing shoes to me......

Oh ok I got you but they just look like the regular Flightposite without the zippers to me just with the laces "exposed" but to each his own

I very appriecate the info, however I gotta say this. Those with the actual picture or pictures of the shoes telling people who have NOT seen the shoe and really want to see the shoe "to chill", are NO different then the people with crazy amounts of money telling people, "money means nothing" or "money isn't everything" or politicians who like to tell people "just hold on a little longer during this economic downfall" (for the past 10 years) or like MOST of these RAP artist (specially these NEW ones) who call out "the man" on every song on their first CD, but once they get commercial and big, become that VERY SAME man with the same mentality towards others, even toward the FANS who supported them. Point is you were once in the same postion as those who are asking to see the shoe, so cut people some slack and again remember YOU were once there yaself. Just so we are ALL CLEAR, NO I am NOT saying that you should jeopardize ones career with Nike (specially since now MOST of the people workng there have NO clue whats going on but think they are God's gift to anyone who wants shoes or info on shoes), just more so suggesting that you should think before you try to diss people asking to see the pics. As for me I look forward to see what Nike/Kobe have instore, but for now I will enjoy the MANY other pairs of shoes. Peace.

Patiently waiting 
nerd.gif

I very appriecate the info, however I gotta say this. Those with the actual picture or pictures of the shoes telling people who have NOT seen the shoe and really want to see the shoe "to chill", are NO different then the people with crazy amounts of money telling people, "money means nothing" or "money isn't everything" or politicians who like to tell people "just hold on a little longer during this economic downfall" (for the past 10 years) or like MOST of these RAP artist (specially these NEW ones) who call out "the man" on every song on their first CD, but once they get commercial and big, become that VERY SAME man with the same mentality towards others, even toward the FANS who supported them. Point is you were once in the same postion as those who are asking to see the shoe, so cut people some slack and again remember YOU were once there yaself. Just so we are ALL CLEAR, NO I am NOT saying that you should jeopardize ones career with Nike (specially since now MOST of the people workng there have NO clue whats going on but think they are God's gift to anyone who wants shoes or info on shoes), just more so suggesting that you should think before you try to diss people asking to see the pics. As for me I look forward to see what Nike/Kobe have instore, but for now I will enjoy the MANY other pairs of shoes. Peace.
Bruh..... :smh:

Believe me, if I could post it without losing someone's trust, or possibly someone losing their job, I woulda beeeen posted it.

No one is on that high and mighty over here. We've basically explained exactly what we saw in the pic. We're trying to spread the info we can without anyone getting in trouble...

is it possible for somebody take a pic of the pic from their phone n upload it? sry if its been explained, just wondering

The problem is the actual picture... Not where it's uploaded, or posted from.

NO.
Its just shoes.

If they knew what day the world will end then ok make a big deal but its just shoes man...

Have some prespective in your life bro

Bruh..... :smh:

Believe me, if I could post it without losing someone's trust, or possibly someone losing their job, I woulda beeeen posted it.

No one is on that high and mighty over here. We've basically explained exactly what we saw in the pic. We're trying to spread the info we can without anyone getting in trouble...

I get that man and its all good which is the reason why my first comment was "I very much apprieciate the info" and I also mentioned that I would NOT expect you or anyone else with the pictures to jepardize someones career with Nike. I know people who work very close with the design team with Jordan and NSW and I use to work for a couple of shoe companies, so yeah they are very tight with their stuff. To be honest just out of common courtesy I would not want you guys to mess up someone's career. My point is it is more easier to sit back and chill when you have already have things (in this case the picture) in life, vs maybe someone else who really wants it and does not have it. Overall this site is a great place to get or give info, it is just from time to time, I see folk coming at folk wrong on here.

All those guys basically said they wish they could show us the pic, I don't know what more you want. They aren't boasting about in in our faces, they're just telling people to chill like the dude a couple pages back coming at them with the "police interrogation"

And is there reason why the basketball Roshes were even posted in here??

NO.
Its just shoes.

If they knew what day the world will end then ok make a big deal but its just shoes man...

Have some prespective in your life bro

Seriously man, what is really the/your issue here? You acting like I am asking them to post the pictures when this CLEARLY is NOT the case. I CLEARLY stated and GAVE THANKS for the info FIRST. As well, you say it is "just shoes", which it is then why is ok for others to make a "big deal" about people who have not seen the shoe, really wanting to see the same pictures that others have? Then you ramble on about me needing to "Haves some prepsective in my life", funny how you make a comment like that, but yet YOU have NO prespective on MY life, nor do I have on yours or anyone else and what in the world does this have to do with my post in the first place? Although I like shoes along with other things in life, MY life does NOT revolve around shoes. I could see if I was sweating and begging people to jeopardize anothers career by posting pictures too soon, but I CLEARLY have NOT and am NOT.

So maybe you read my post wrong or there is an issue you have that I am unaware of. Either way we ALL should be able to enjoy any of these threads WITHOUT folks trying to diss for NT props and etc.

Last edited:
All those guys basically said they wish they could show us the pic, I don't know what more you want. They aren't boasting about in in our faces, they're just telling people to chill like the dude a couple pages back coming at them with the "police interrogation"

And is there reason why the basketball Roshes were even posted in here??

Say man, I have NOT asked them to post ANY pictures and to further answer your question I don't want anything except for the shoes I am trying to catch up on. :lol: As I stated in my post, I will enjoy the many pairs in the present and look forward to the what Nike has instore for the Kobe 9. As well, if you read my full reply to S. Dubl you would see just from plain common sense and my background in deaing with shoes and people who work for the company I understand what is at stake for leaking photos and etc, hence the reason I myself have never asked for any photos.

Back
Top Bottom