THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm kinda stuck on these Details... I feel like I would really like them in person.  But I already have both the MP and ASG... I really don't need 3 pair of highs.  Would have to part with one

This is where I'm at...second best 9 behind the MP but don't feel like I need 2 pairs. Good luck to everyone going for them tomorrow.

i put in a raffle ticket for details at HOH..got a call today asking if i still want those size 12 jordan Xs

:smh:

what a waste of time

If there is a raffle I don't even bother with hoh man. They so shady. Last time I won they gave my size away and said they was doing me a favor by giving me a size bigger. I was like you gave the size I won away how is that doing a favor. So I just do online when raffles come

Still debating on the Venom Green Jordan 10's or the Details. I already have the Inspirations and the ASG Kobe 9's. First world problems...

Better late than never.
do5lkw.jpg

People so stuck on these flynits will they be able to accept the Kobe 10s if they end up not being flynit? For all we know the em lows could feel and fit better

Back
Top Bottom