THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 865163View media item 865165
Fairly new to NT but not to the shoe game itself... Reppin for all my big foot bro's Lol. Haven't had a chance to unds the inspirations but the MP is unlike any other shoe I've ever owned, didn't think I would like it this much. Hate to say it but to me MP is probably the best colorway of the 9's so far.

Footaction will have an ONLINE ONLY release of the Detail's

came in here to say this smh another limited release.

also ive seen a difference in opinions on the sizing. i wear a 9 in most kicks but the kobes usually run a little smaller yall suggest i go a half size up with these or are they tts?

Still deciding on whether to pull the trigger for just over 400 shipped in the MPs...
$400 for a pair of Kobe MPs. I have been looking and I cant find a lower price anywhere.

Thats not too bad, personally I would put in a little more and get Balenciagas but its your money. Maybe they'll have some more on the next restock but those are hit and miss and I missed because the stupid restock doesnt work on mobile.

$400 for a pair of Kobe MPs. I have been looking and I cant find a lower price anywhere.

Thats not too bad, personally I would put in a little more and get Balenciagas but its your money. Maybe they'll have some more on the next restock but those are hit and miss and I missed because the stupid restock doesnt work on mobile.

I don't really wear kicks like that so the "value for dollar" doesn't really work. Already pulled the trigger anyway. If I scored a second pair on the restock then cool, but I'm not holding my breath for that and not going to hawk their twitter for a couple weeks and still miss like I did on last weeks restock.

Appreciate everyone's opinion, hopefully they weren't up on the site as a glitch.

How did you find out?
nerd.gif

Thanks in advance
They just updated the info on their twitter account. 

IMO It's safe to safe the details aren't plentiful as a lot would have liked. They're being raffled and only a certain amount of people getting them. I may just make my way to the showtime because the first elite release (together) is always general release.

IMO It's safe to safe the details aren't plentiful as a lot would have liked. They're being raffled and only a certain amount of people getting them. I may just make my way to the showtime because the first elite release (together) is always general release.
I think it all depends on where you're located. No stores here are doing raffles, FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom