THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

There is definitely orange in this colorway. It honestly looks like the same flyknit pattern used on the "cheeto" racers. However there is enough yellow throughout the laces, lining, and knit accents to give it a true Lakers feel to it.
Too much orange on that side. If it looked like the purple side it would have looked a lot better. Still a good CW.

Y'all dudes colorblind. It's still a suns cw to me. Waaaay too much orange for a Laker cw.

Nike could put out a green/white celtics colorway and say it's a Laker cw for green week in the nba and y'all will believe em :smh:
The laces are definitely yellow. The flynit might be maize. Looks like a Laker colorway more so than the sticker PE.

Damn those Details are nice.

Kind of makes me want to trade my All Stars cant even lie.

The Details are a perfect Spurs colorway! 
devil.gif

I feel that even though the Perspective has the more loud colours, they're more casually wearable than the Inspirations. Something about the Perspectives just comes together better. I guess it's the more consistent blue color-blocking with the flyknit, as opposed to the random bits of volt, green, and orange on the Inspiration--which just contrasts weirdly, especially with the yellow tongue.

Last edited:
Are MPs still selling for over 400?
Yeah it's kind of ridiculous. I was playing ball in my MPs the day they arrived (three days after release) and someone offered me $500 right there for em'. It was hard to do, but I took them off right there and sold them. If you can find a pair for under $400 and you really want them then it's a good deal.

I'm one of the dudes dying for a Laker cw.... Not sure if the suns/sorta laker cw quite does it for me. Maybe some in hand pics can change my mind. But I'm all $225'd out for these Kobes.

Hopefully we get Id options to make Laker cws.

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous. I was playing ball in my MPs the day they arrived (three days after release) and someone offered me $500 right there for em'. It was hard to do, but I took them off right there and sold them. If you can find a pair for under $400 and you really want them then it's a good deal.
dang did you walk home barefoot 
roll.gif
nice come up tho

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the red stitches on the Details. It would have been better with grey stitches.

dang did you walk home barefoot :rofl: nice come up tho

I sold my Python 8s last night right off my feet after I had played in them all day. Scuffs at the tip and all.

Had the Milk Snakes with me so I didn't have to be barefoot on the way home.

Been on the fence like crazy with the Details -- told myself I don't need anymore high 9s.

But the more pics I see... 
smokin.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom