THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those are slightly better looking than the NRG pair but a predominantly white shoe for $225 is too much.

Nike should quit while they're ahead and move on to the 9 lows...

Exactly. This shoe is gorgeous and the colors are money. Don't ruin this shoe by greed and bringing out 20 different pairs now.

I think the Details will be my last pair. Perceptions are cool but I hate that baby blue sole and wish it had more black on the shoe

Details will be hard to get watch

I don't think so. Each release has had more pairs. Perspectives from what I've seen will be a little easier than the Inspirations. More stores have them and also stores have more in stock. Details are the most basic shoe of them all so it's a safe release.

Just ordered a few pairs of the 2layer elites to see how it works out in the deadspace issue.... for those interested Ill keep you posted. Two pairs of sock definely made me feel alot better about the performance in the shoe yesterday when I tried it. Was able to use the regular XI insert; therefore, not having to deal with the issue of heel lockdown that developed with the Lebron XI insert. BUT... two pairs of elites on top of each was almost too much.. Ive heard the actual 2layer elites are just a hair thinner than actually doubling up your socks. AND the toe will not be extended as much as wearing two actual pairs. Unlike most Im not having issue with too much space between my toe and the front of the shoe, approximately one half thumb width for me... which is perfect. Im a picky little **** when it comes to fit and traction and the Dead space is driving me bananas. the traction really stepped up after the inital runs when i put them on concrete for a short period and then got them back on the court, but i havent been able to get past the weird fit that happens from just in the toe box area.... maybe, just maybe this is the answer. IF IT IS... I might really start to enjoy this shoe as it should be.

Anyway will report back later this week when they get in.

Last edited:

Fellas, will I be able to get my cash back on Ebay if the seller indeed didn't ship my item? How long does that process take? I'm worried AF that the listing and all other listings from that seller were removed.
What was the seller name???

Perspectives were the only pair of these I've been feelin since I've seen these...and now the Lakers CW, but everything else was a easy pass

that's awesome man. I'm surprised nike reps and Kobe himself went to one specific store and did that. Number #12 must've been pissed
laugh.gif
Yeah the rep told me since Kobe was doing the event in the mall, they decided to partner up with HOH to do a little treat for some fans. I knew something was different when they said FCFS, and they always do raffles. 

And yeah, #12 was super pissed. He kept coming up to me asking why they had us 10 in a huddle in the back. I was sworn to secrecy tho! Lol

after Ebay/Paypal/Shipping, you won't make $50 if you don't resell for at least $350
ONCE AGAIN.

Most people who resell shoes on eBay, sell them through PayPal Invoice (avoiding eBay fees).  The PayPal invoice cost on something that's $350 is ~$6 and shipping a 3lb shoebox USPS Priority Mail costs $13 and some change.  Roughly $20 in fees.  They aren't getting killed in the fees like most people make it out to be.

Last edited:
I can say $350 is like $11 in paypal fees.But yea them ebay fees are something else and most will try and avoid them at all costs.You can also get better deals because of that.

Last edited:
Just ordered a few pairs of the 2layer elites to see how it works out in the deadspace issue.... for those interested Ill keep you posted. Two pairs of sock definely made me feel alot better about the performance in the shoe yesterday when I tried it. Was able to use the regular XI insert; therefore, not having to deal with the issue of heel lockdown that developed with the Lebron XI insert. BUT... two pairs of elites on top of each was almost too much.. Ive heard the actual 2layer elites are just a hair thinner than actually doubling up your socks. AND the toe will not be extended as much as wearing two actual pairs. Unlike most Im not having issue with too much space between my toe and the front of the shoe, approximately one half thumb width for me... which is perfect. Im a picky little **** when it comes to fit and traction and the Dead space is driving me bananas. the traction really stepped up after the inital runs when i put them on concrete for a short period and then got them back on the court, but i havent been able to get past the weird fit that happens from just in the toe box area.... maybe, just maybe this is the answer. IF IT IS... I might really start to enjoy this shoe as it should be.

Anyway will report back later this week when they get in.
ya I tried the 2 layer elites and it helps out a lot.

If inspiration sold out like that then beast will want details too

That's basically with every release now, for the past few years.

They're probably gonna release in Inspiration numbers or more, so I think I'll be good.

Just gotta be ready @ 7am on 3/22... :pimp:.

i'm mad i just saw that picture of the potential "hornet/draft days/easter" colorway....I literally just got my grapes on thursday and nike wants to show me these :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom