THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Are you planning in playing in them? I had this same issue I wear a 13 and got a 14 but they were way too big so if you don't plan on ballin in them it'll be fine just long but if you do you'll probly have to do like double sock everytime. I did double sock and 2 layer sock and an ankle brace and I was still having some issues. I didnt think it was worth it to keep them in a bigger size while having to wear a double sock everytime I wore them to I spent the extra money for a size 13 which is my True size.
I think I'm just gonna wear them casually, I'll stick to my Vs and VIs for the court.

Hate to break it to u but that's what shoes do when u wear them/ball in them..

And yes, after just 1 sesh in them..
I know that but it just seems like its more than a crease is like a fold I guess I should trust the durability of the flynit I just don't yet. We will have to see but I'm probably going to use my inspirations as my ballin shoes anyway. Just dont want the material to like rip that would be unfortunate and depressing.

How is everyone tryin to get these? Twitter link? Bot? I found the Twitter link really easy to use I used it for the first time on the flightposites on saturday and it was great. Does anyone know if the twitter link is quicker than actually searching for the product number at 6am MST?

IMG]

Totally. I mean, check these photos I found online. Just no bruh, just no. 
mean.gif
while they look dope with jeans they look bad with shorts , they make your calves look llike fat ( would do the same to mine lol ) . puting high socks that reach the kneww would be a solution hehe 

while they look dope with jeans they look bad with shorts , they make your calves look llike fat ( would do the same to mine lol ) . puting high socks that reach the kneww would be a solution hehe 

i agree. they're good with jeans. But once the summer hits, these will probably be staying in the box.

Hah. True. Like I mentioned a few pages ago, fit people with high calf muscles will have no problem rocking these. Otherwise, people should really think long and hard before committing to the Elites, if they are concerned with their looks. But if they are like those dudes in the picture, shouldn't matter whether they look good or not.

Fortunately, those are not my legs. But being short (5'10), I'm pretty sure I still wont look good in those either. Plus I don't really like how high the elites look. Only a month and a few days to go anyway before the lows come out so that's cool.

i agree. they're good with jeans. But once the summer hits, these will probably be staying in the box.
they could be rocked easily with those football socks that look like leg sleeves although i dont know if they ll make u feel too hot in the summer since i ve never wore em 

Hah. True. Like I mentioned a few pages ago, fit people with high calf muscles will have no problem rocking these. Otherwise, people should really think long and hard before committing to the Elites, if they are concerned with their looks. But if they are like those dudes in the picture, shouldn't matter whether they look good or not.

Fortunately, those are not my legs. But being short (5'10), I'm pretty sure I still wont look good in those either. Plus I don't really like how high the elites look. Only a month and a few days to go anyway before the lows come out so that's cool.
5'10 and you're short? ahhhh we'll c how i look when my ASG's come in...haha

Totally. I mean, check these photos I found online. Just no bruh, just no. :smh:
:stoneface: The stupid stuff I read on NT. They're basketball shoes...You tend to wear shorts when you play basketball :rolleyes.

Has anyone actually played in these? Serious.. only seeing ds pairs posted or street shots. Wondering if they preform well

Ended up going to a Hoh today. They had some all stars left. So i bought 2 kobes, 1kd, and a 2 lebrons. I was suprised they had kobes left at all. These were size 13 and 14s

Been playing in mine since launch. They're solid. First in my rotation mainly for the wow factor on court since no one else at my gym has them. Great traction, good fit for me. No hot spots but there is a part that has jutted into my ankle on some cuts but rarely. Feels like a piece of plastic hitting my ankle halfway up the shoe. I wear highs and lows so the height doesn't bother me. Overall a great shoe. I do think my insoles have already compressed noticeable when I remove them from my shoe and look at them but lunarlon will do that.

Fashion police up in here....

They look fine with pants or shorts IMO. The only problem is when the tongue is popped out, with jeans or shorts. They need to be tied up to the upper portion of the lacing so the tongue doesn't look so big.

That's my opinion on the topic...

Has anyone actually played in these? Serious.. only seeing ds pairs posted or street shots. Wondering if they preform well
They performed very well for me balled in them for the first time today, the lunarlon specs on the forefoot was weird at first but after a while it was fine. I will say that I will have to double sock mine or wait the 2 layer sock next time but thats just to avoid the creasing from being so harsh on the flynit.

For people worried those black and silver pair were the Michael Jackson's it appears their not, their the wear test sample he first wore to practice.  Glad they are.  Also glad because I remember saying they were pry just wear test samples when pics first released and had a couple people say it was stupid for me to assume that since the announcement of the shoe was coming that day and that he wouldn't just now be wearing the samples right before the reveal.  Glad I don't hold grudges haha

via: realpromotagged

View media item 821972

View media item 821973

View media item 821974

View media item 821975

View media item 821976

View media item 821977

View media item 821978

:nerd: These are nice

Back
Top Bottom