THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Most certainly are! The PERCEPTION that the ASGs are MIDS! :evil:

Lol. I wonder how many people are out looking for Perception 9 pics. We've had Precision KDs, Prohibition LBJs and the Perspective Kobe's. So Perception sounds like it could be real. I'm dying laughing over here.

I meant to say Perspective in a post earlier but spelled Perception instead. There is NO Perception Kobe's. Those who saw it and I kept the joke going. Hope that clears that up. Lol
Lol yep, can't believe people are trying to disprove a joke. 
laugh.gif

Most certainly are! The PERCEPTION that the ASGs are MIDS!
devil.gif
Nah, those are Deceptions or Abomination, call it what you will lol. They are a monstrosity. 

Man being on this thread is not helping me at all! I was going back and forth about getting the Kobe's this Saturday! I made up my mind this morning not to get them too, but these pictures don't help!

Man being on this thread is not helping me at all! I was going back and forth about getting the Kobe's this Saturday! I made up my mind this morning not to get them too, but these pictures don't help!

I've been playing the Kobe tennis game too with the 9 this Sat. I may pick up a pair and decide once I have em if I wanna keep them. Better safe than sorry.

If those had a grey sole I would be in for sure.  black just looks okay to me.  too much black in general for the inspirations. maybe ill change my mind when I see in person. 

after missing the first two, one of my american connects will try to pick up the inspirations for me (they aren't coming to aus). if successful, i won't be posting much for the rest of the year.

these and then i'm done with shoes for a long time.

Saw all 3 elites in person today. Was most impressed by the inspirations cause I was expecting the least and least impressed with details. Details I'm shying away from and will just look to the lows

Saw all 3 elites in person today. Was most impressed by the inspirations cause I was expecting the least and least impressed with details. Details I'm shying away from and will just look to the lows

Really? That's a little disappointing! I knew the "details" were going to be the one! I'm going to get the inspiration and details and determine which I'll keep once I have both

Back
Top Bottom