THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I never understood how someone can come in a thread and talk s*** about shoes they don't like. Incredible

Last edited:
my question is: where is the purple?
they are meant to be a lakers colourway, but i only see black, yellow, and some hints of green and the red stripes.

Nike doesn't want to give us Lakers' cw's anymore. We can have the yellow and the purple just not together. We got Sulfurs and purple fade 8's but no amnesty. And of course closest thing to a Lakers' cw had teal added to it

there's an early pair of inspirations up on ebay for those with ants in their pants and can't wait.

my question is: where is the purple?
they are meant to be a lakers colourway, but i only see black, yellow, and some hints of green and the red stripes.

That's what a Lakers colorway is now :lol: Word to the Sulfur 8's.

I'm not paying much attn to these nicknames, but from what I heard, footlocker is calling the upcoming black/yellow pair a Laker colorway.

I'm going to try to grab em, but def retail or bust deal for me. Too many releases to have to jump through hoops and pay more than the already crazy retail price....

As far as I know, Nick Young leaked the picture and dubbed them Precisions on his IG. Might be told by a nike rep or something about the name/colorway. No idea if they are releasing though. 

haha.  those ARE NOT going to be called Precisions!!   those are PEs

you have to watch some videos of Nick Young to know what he means by that.  instead of saying "dope", he says "precision" about anything he likes.  so he was just saying that the shoes are dope

here's video proof

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/28/nike-kobe-9-elite-precision/

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/28/nike-kobe-9-elite-precision-kobe-bryants-feet/

So are these reports false?

Last edited:
Details are soo boring. They had potential. Just look like a grey scale MP.

check out the close up shots. there is a very interesting marbled/stonework pattern all over them.

Kobe_IX_FlyNight_WHTGRY_DET_V2_26980.jpg

but i agree, it's pretty bland from a distance.

do people actually like these hideous high cut elites that they are going out so fast or did nike just make it limited so people would hype it up?

I never could see myself wearing anything as high cut as the Kobe9 elites unless I'm in the military or maybe doing boxing workouts. I saw people folding them though and they look great folded so I really wish we get the mids or lows soon.

yes, false.  click on the first link and look at the "source" of that pic!!!

the source is SWAGGYP

Nick posted those shoes on his instagram over a month ago.  

sneakernews obviously looked at Nicks instagram and ran with the story.

but just watch the youtube video.  Nick says "precision" about everything.  he says it about cars, clothes, shoes....

do people actually like these hideous high cut elites that they are going out so fast or did nike just make it limited so people would hype it up?

I never could see myself wearing anything as high cut as the Kobe9 elites unless I'm in the military or maybe doing boxing workouts. I saw people folding them though and they look great folded so I really wish we get the mids or lows soon.

Cool, so we won't see you in this thread anymore then

I never understood how someone can come in a thread and talk s*** about shoes they don't like. Incredible

I can understand posting once, but dudes post multiple times about how they don't like something. That just shows you're trolling a thread.

out of the next 3 color ways of the elites the inspiration is the most limited one of the 3.

They're the ones I like the least

All these names are getting confusing, lol

Yep

Especially when at the last minute I learn the Maestros are the Devotion which are the ASG

Last edited:
Cool, so we won't see you in this thread anymore then
I can understand posting once, but dudes post multiple times about how they don't like something. That just shows you're trolling a thread.
They're the ones I like the least
Yep

Especially when at the last minute I learn the Maestros are the Devotion which are the ASG
Why so sensitive?

Is this thread only for Kobe 9 elite lovers and other people can't express opinions different from yours? 

I'm waiting for the mids and/or lows so I'll be posting as much as I want to. 

Why so sensitive?

Is this thread only for Kobe 9 elite lovers and other people can't express opinions different from yours? 

The question is, why are you after attention?

Why so sensitive?

Are you adding anything to the discussion? Or just s**tposting? If you don't like the shoe, but you're adding to the discussion or providing some sort of information or review then I doubt anyone would care about you posting wherever.

But my guess is that's not what's happening. Because 90% of the time when I see someone who doesn't like whatever the thread is about they're posting in, they're just being annoying, attention-seeking trolls.

Back to the Kobes though.

The closer I get to the release dates, the more I think I'm going to end up with each of the March releases. :smh: to my bank account.

Last edited:
The question is, why are you after attention?
I asked a legit question. If you don't want to answer, then just keep it to yourself. 

I'm seriously asking if a lot of people actually like these (just as much as the Kobe 8s) or if they are just made limited by Nike to make people believe that they are selling like hotcakes.

So I put my opinion after the question. What's your problem? Quit being sensitive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom