THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
what does OOP stand for ?

all these acronyms
laugh.gif
Just a term used for hooking someone up with a shoe.  Stems from alley oop 

damn this thread is thirsty  right now. Last 3 pages contained the same post more or less. Lol good luck to anybody other there man. You'll appreciate the shoe that much more when you really have to put in work for it.

heres some pics i snapped today, sorry PICTURE HEAVY

laugh.gif
 lol yeah they do. I literally had to be in damn near pitch black for it to glow that hard. The camera got in a lot of lighting even though it was dark as hell. And it helps when your floor is somewhat reflective so the light bounces back looking brighter. It was so hard to capture a non blurry picture in the dark, then i just gave up after 5 shots and was like as long as you can see the glow its fine.

Still can't get my camera to catch the Glow. I just need to leave my shoes out in light for a day i suppose.

my trick is to be in a very dark room, where you can't even see your hands. And have a flashlight (i had a big LED flashlight) and then charge the shoes all around for a minute and quickly take the picture. if you have a good camera, it will auto adjust the lighting to see the object. And in that, makes the glow much more than it does.

damn this thread is thirsty right now. Last 3 pages contained the same post more or less. Lol good luck to anybody other there man. You'll appreciate the shoe that much more when you really have to put in work for it.
[/URL]

nice pics, but i disagree with that appreciation comment. anyone who feels a better appreciation due to exclusivity or having to hunt is not really caring all that much about the shoe themselves. same as parasitic collectors and re-sellers.

fake sneakerheads ruin it for those of us who appreciate through wear and tear, regardless of numbers, or hype or popularity.

and it aint a simple matter of "working for" a pickup. we don't all live in the abundance of nyc. many of us HAVE TO rely on the assistance of strangers, otherwise we'll never even SEE a pair outside of the internet.

so enjoy your privileged access, just don't take it for granted. if you really like shoes, consider yourself blessed.

Back
Top Bottom