THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hopefully this link works.. Kobe IX Elite shot w/ a gopro

@waverder you're a sponger? nice shore break pics...guessing seal beach? don't see too many water people that are also into bball or shoes.

@bibOo you still wondering if I'm from "cali"
roll.gif

My local HoH only raffled KD LBJ KD & both Retro VI. Only one person other than me got tickets at opening this morning. Liking my chances on copping all 4.
Lol you just said it yourself, Only one person other than you got tickets at OPENING this morning. Todays the first day they're doing the raffles, you can still enter it tomorrow. Doesn't matter which day and time you enter. You'll find your chances if you go to your store when the raffle has closed and you're able to see the entire list of who mark down the same size as you. Common sense bro, if im the first to walk into a store right when it opens and its the first day they're doing raffles, of course i'm only gonna see my name there, Doesn't mean my chances are increased because i'm one of the first to sign up.

just got a raffle at FTL for the ASG's...there were about 4 FTL's within a 60 mile radius that carried the ASG's.  Really hoping people focus on the AJ 6's releasing this weekend and forget about the ASG's lol

Did the same but only hit up two. Not sure how many miles tho.

how does the FTL VIP rewards work? i have a code for $10 off and another for my birthday ($25 off $150 or more). they don't stack so i'd give them away to two people. I won't be using either so I'm thinking of donating them one of you guys on here who wins the raffle. is this possible? can a VIP member here buy on their VIP membership but still use my coupon code for $25 off?  

The manager or store might not let you use a birthday coupon on a QS release. That's what I heard came down from FTL.

You can use the $10 if it's an actual VIP reward that came on the bottom of your receipt.

just did a chat with nike

Me: Will the Kobe 9 All-Stars releasing on Friday be a twitter link only release?
Ariel: It shows it will release on Nike.com.
Ariel: Is there anything else you need/
Me: Yes, I know but will phone orders be allowed?
Ariel: It does show that they are.
Me: Thank you very much
Ariel: Thanks for contacting Nike. Have a great week.
You have disconnected.
:lol: she played it safe as hell and stuck to the script

hoping the news of the triple pack being a general release are true. I really only want the perspectives!

Any sneaker that is a GR will sit. If the Red Octobers were GR, they will also sit. That's why it's GR,  genius. Innovation at its finest, would I really want this to sit on the shelves if I'm Nike? Here you go http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/masterpiece  

So you'll have a better understanding

Gosh I hate comments like this. Smh
Actually some GRs sell out. Sometimes the demand is just really high like for the breds. Nike made more than a typical gr for those and they still sold out

Any sneaker that is a GR will sit. If the Red Octobers were GR, they will also sit. That's why it's GR, genius. Innovation at its finest, would I really want this to sit on the shelves if I'm Nike? Here you go http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/masterpiece 

So you'll have a better understanding

Gosh I hate comments like this. Smh

not sure if srs...

there have been a ton of GR's that have not sat on shelves.

i haven't followed this conversation one bit, but just reading what I quoted, that makes no sense haha.

60d75926937a11e3a9470e8e37697600_8.jpg

think these are both sadly PEs..

maybe the ones kobe wore in that one pick when he was on the sidline...

the white ones are clean AF

btw.. Those FADES look beautiful too...

A purple gradient Kobe 9 IX Elite sounds amazing too...

Here's a pic comparing heights of the other 3 kobe shoes that were not mid/lows.  They are significantly higher

Also a few glamour shots of course

Last pic, had to throw a pic in there with the only prelude's I was able to get, my favorite pair personally, need to find the 2's and 3's though

Just a question to you guys if I were to buy something off Nike EU and I used a forward shipping service and didn't use a UK billing address but just used PayPal would that be good?

i dont tbh. despite what others think or say...these are a thing of beauty and can be pulled of easily if done right casually. 
I agree after seeing them in person Im glad I got them on rd... havent thought of the casual fit/look but Im leaning more towards lacing them up on the court and give my 5s a rest lol 

Back
Top Bottom