THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
finallllly got the email...now onto the gator kings and maestros on fri and a niceee lil breakk from this sneaker madness til the easter pack

Just seen these on SBD. sole supposed to glow

I'm coppin if these are releasing. Not paying thousands for a similiar shoe and i don't care about yeezy hype.

la kb24 la kb24

Great post man. I think they look best tongue out. And those original Kobe's. I remember everyone saying how they didn't like them cause they were to conservative for a signature. Then he dropped 81 in them and the world went crazy.

As much as I have hated on Kobe being a spurs fan, I hate seeing his career coming to an end knowing theirs only a few signatures left.

Glad to see that he finally switched it up and got away from the lows

Prob a PS but perhaps the idea of red 9 is on the cards, timing is key tho. They wanna release them next week to catch the last remaining yeezy hype!

man ...imagine what the "WTKs" gunna be like in this Kobe 9?.....gunna be sick im sure.....also wunder if there gunna do a "mambacurial" like release but in a "manny pacieuo boxing" theme?....lots 2look 4ward too!.....sucks Kobe isnt playin cause we could be seein alot of cool Lakercolorways PEs for the 9.....smg....sad ke might not wear the 9 at all?....ugh.....

Absolutely no disrespect intended for those who copped, but on feet pics do very little for me. I think they are a great design and idea that differentiates from the rest, but I cannot see myself honestly wearing these even if I had gotten em. Am glad I got a few extra 8s for sure as they will be worn throughout the year.

Your Kobe's shipped via FedEx.. You should have tracking by the evening or latest tomorrow morning with delivery for tomorrow...
Oh ya that's right, been a while since I've ordered something overnight shipping from Nike forgot that they send it FedEx for that.  Have a rec league game on Wednesday and wanted to make sure they got here on time

I was hoping the on feet changed my mind but still feel the same cant wear these casually more power to the people who do. NOW THE LOWS I WILL MOST likely cop a few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom