THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Im glad to see the end of this yeezy nonsense time to move on and focus on performance footwear and leave that hype behind.

Does anyone know what the retail was on mp in europe? £ €?

FTL updated their launch locator but no info about the gumbo league collection. just all the crescent city shoes. tried calling HOH glendale all day yesterday to ask if they were getting them and when the raffle would be but as usual they just let the phone ring until it automatically hung up.

Seriously hope Nike doesn't disappoint on the Michael Jackson theme.2 of Kobes  inspirations getting some love on his sigs both MJ 2 of mines as well. **** all you clowns who bash MJ and getting these to resell or for the hype.

site updated finally for the AS release http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator
My mall's FTL is getting the Maestros! 
nerd.gif
 They have to be way more available.

Just curious. So if a location doesn't have that ticket procedure link does it mean fcfs?
No it doesn't. There probably will be little to none that dont do a raffle. The ftl by me doesnt have the ticket procedure listed  and they raffle GR non-sell out shoes sometimes.

Living in a hype beast city such as Buffalo, it's almost impossible for me to get anything in-store. The one HOH we have (Walden) does raffles for most stuff and an ungodly amount of people enter. Even for the stuff that they don't raffle, the lines are not worth it for me. 

Damn footlockers in my area that dont get anything are getting the ASG, hopefully an easy cop then

i find it hard to believe that glendale is the only store in socal doing a raffle for the maestros. all the other all stars have a ticket procedure.

Back
Top Bottom