THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
tired.gif
 I guess I'll try for the details or the inspiration 

Picked up my masterpieces from NTNY an hr ago. Celebrating my first RSVP win with a umami burger lol

They had the perspectives, gumbos, and details there. No inspirations though. The details look very nice in person, I changed my mind, detail>perspective

SMH. Plain dumb at NTSM. 1hr30min wait and I was in between a dude who brought out the whole familia, including his really young kid, picking up their pairs saying how they would resell them. :smh:

NTLA, 5 minutes to walk in and out of there.

Which one be the blue pair. Might go for those. Most different out of them right now.

I've eaten **** on so many releases, paid resale prices to get what I truly wanted. My MPs have been charged to my credit card and are In Progress. Finally a score...

same way I feel: "finally a score"

And tbh the ones I really want are the ASG. If my luck doesnt continue to next week (most likely not) then I'm gonna try trade the MPs for em

Congrats to all who got thru with RSVP, raffles and the madness of NDC this morning

I'm in love with some of the pictures and plain disgusted by others. That's probably due to every shoe being a different mixture of flyknit colors. I hope my pair comes in color combinations that I can dig. I also think the MPs look MUCH better from a distance where you can see the colors blend. Up close not so hot.

I really wanted these and got one of my friends to help me get them online. After an hour on NDC I got them in my cart on my phone, laptop, and friend's laptop. After another 45 minutes of not being able to get the payment thru I had to give up because I had to go to baseball practice (I play college ball). Sad to say, I did not get them and I guess I have to try for the ASG next week. Congrats to everyone that copped. 

I really hope Nike keeps the online releases the same for the future. It's the first time I got through in a while even though it took over two hours of trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom