THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have to say. Nike has definitely impressed me with this marketing campaign. The first Kobe retros of each model leading up to a super hyped up, apparently super limited release that they're pushing like crazy. And it seems like it's working. Bravo Nike. Take a bow.

Also please take my money.

You get all that from lurking or are you one of those people that disappeared for months?

Funny how the ones throwing around the term "hypebeast" the most are the ones who just started coming in this thread a few days ago.

Lurking since 99, but I did just come in yesterday lol

I can in here bc of that email too

Seems strange. But Saturday it will all hit the fan

I didn't expect the MP's to be this limited. I put in 84111 (Salt Lake City) in the Launch Locator, and it gave me stores in Los Angeles... and Chicago :smh: as being the closest to my zip code for stocking the MP. I'll try my luck online.

I didn't expect the MP's to be this limited. I put in 84111 (Salt Lake City) in the Launch Locator, and it gave me stores in Los Angeles... and Chicago
mean.gif
as being the closest to my zip code for stocking the MP. I'll try my luck online.
Make that drive to Los Angeles or see some more snow in Chicago.

if they arent releasing the flyknit lows i see myself saving alot of money on this years Kobes... prolly pick up an all black EM low and hopefully an actual laker CW other then that i have enough 8s ( EM )

Got excited when I saw the IX on the Footaction release calendar only to realize that they were the boys version |I

To be honest, I have a much bigger problem with Nike attempting to troll/hype the venomenons.  Look at the top right of the email.....c'mon son!

laugh.gif
 Everybody got excited for the email.

I understand lower production numbers with it retailing at $225 but with this amount of promo I'm still holding out hope that there's going to be a wider release down the line. 6 Foot Locker locations outside of NYC/SoCal? Come on.

dear beloved hypebeasts and resellers,

the tiffanys are a great shoe for you.

leave the kobe 9 mps alone

please

sincerely,

The dude with literally no chance of getting the MPs anyways

To be honest, I have a much bigger problem with Nike attempting to troll/hype the venomenons.  Look at the top right of the email.....c'mon son!

I mean that's gotta be why they're doing this? Have other Kobe products piggyback on the hype?

Unless the last 3 colorways are widely available on the shelves (which I doubt)

So confused at their actions :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom