THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nothing is ever guaranteed
Obviously. 

I meant as in I would only pay $20 if my pair was guarenteed. If it fails, I lose nothing. And using an ATC service gives me a MUCH better chance at copping than manual. Whether yall want to believe it or not

Obviously. 

I meant as in I would only pay $20 if my pair was guarenteed. If it fails, I lose nothing. And using an ATC service gives me a MUCH better chance at copping than manual. Whether yall want to believe it or not

That's why I paid the $20..

I'll try manually..but I doubt I get through..so the ATC service is my best shot...

i guess thats kind of true they had the game in houston but here in arlington they had plenty ASG kicks to go around hell i walk in a smaller footlocker here after getting kicks at hoh earlier and had my pick of kobes kd as a second go around with us being close to new orleans maybe we'll still be lucky

Funny how all the Ebay foolz with "0" feedback or 2 or 3 feedback all (most) try and scam peeps with Pre-Orders for these Kobe 9s....smh....sad thing is theres prob alot of peeps that get skrewed cause they dont know any better?..idk?...smh...BE CAREFUL MY FELLOW NIKE PEEPS!

also i would like to give NIKE a big "FU#* YOU" for hypin the shoe up and then find out that the closest Footlocker i can get these "MP" is 3 states away!!!!!!!...im in Washington....and Cali is the closest for these Kobe 9s....SMH.....
Why do i get the feeling that EVERY Kobe9 HIGH-TOP will be Limited?....SMH..RRRRR GOD!

Last edited:
Prelude numbers?

835057774.gif
even tho Ive seen this gif a million times still gets me 
roll.gif

I still can't wrap my mind around the ridiculous marketing campaign Nike did for these 9s, only to have it be another limited 8am cluster of automated bs

I still can't wrap my mind around the ridiculous marketing campaign Nike did for these 9s, only to have it be another limited 8am cluster of automated bs

100% AGREED!.....SMH....its like they dont wanna make money????.....man i miss the good ol dayz....lol

Nike rep said general release, might sell out initially but probably will restock. Just for the record. Don't believe them though.

Ended up doing the ATC for $20. Definitely worth it since I don't get charged tax for shoes in PA so with the ATC, I'm paying $245 shipped, which is what most people are paying after taxes

@af1 1982 good luck brother. Interested to see how that turns out.
nerd.gif
Thanks for the love fam. Unlike some dudes throwing salt for going to the "dark side". 

Just playing, love yall 
laugh.gif

Its either adapt or be left in the dust. And for $20, you cant beat it. If it was $75 like the Tiffs, no way.

af1 1982 af1 1982 :lol: Yeah man. It's just $20 to me too. I don't see much of a problem with it either if $20 is what separated me from potentially getting a pair of IXs or not.

Oh, did Meg cancel your order as well due to supposedly violating the ******* commitment to fairness policy?

I don't think people understand that these High Top 9's are "ELITE" for a Reason... they're NOT the Standard/Regular Issue KOBE 9's. They were bound to be Scarce.

The Low Tops are the official joints... and that's why they'll primarily be GR and they'll have the most colorways.

Of course these High joints are Limited... they're 9's but more of a Special Edition, and not the ones that they're going to treat like they usually do year by year... which may be a good thing for those of you who like them.

I just need this next couple weeks to fly by so we can get to the Meat of the Kobe 9 Schedule... Full of Dope LOWS (hopefully).  
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Thanks for the love fam. Unlike some dudes throwing salt for going to the "dark side". 

Just playing, love yall 
laugh.gif

Its either adapt or be left in the dust. And for $20, you cant beat it. If it was $75 like the Tiffs, no way.
@af1 1982
laugh.gif
Yeah man. It's just $20 to me too. I don't see much of a problem with it either if $20 is what separated me from potentially getting a pair of IXs or not.

I don't think people understand that these High Tops 9's are "ELITE" for a Reason... they're NOT the Standard/Regular Issue KOBE 9's. They were bound to be Scarce.

The Low Tops are the official joints... and that's why they'll primarily be GR and they'll have the most colorways.

Of course these High joints are Limited... they're 9's but more of a Special Edition, and not the ones that they're going to treat like they usually do year by year... which may be a good thing for those of you who like them.

I just need this next couple weeks to fly by so we can get to the Meat of the Kobe 9 Schedule... Full of Dope LOWS (hopefully). :nthat:  

Most of the previous "Elite" models were abundant thats why im upset and others are aswell

To put an absurd amount of marketing on an unobtainable product makes no sense

Most of the previous "Elite" models were abundant thats why im upset and others are aswell

To put an absurd amount of marketing on an unobtainable product makes no sense
Did they have "Elite" joints for the 7's? Wasn't into the Kobe's at that time... thought it was just a Kobe 8 thing. I could be wrong.

And that's Nike bro! You know how they do...  Create Hoopla. > Enjoy the Chaos > Capitalize off Pissed, Thirsty Hype Savages > Repeat.

Last edited:
Yea they did i think thats pretty much the birth of the elite line

But yea im just so mad they got me so hyped for a shoe i wont even get to sniff let alone hold

Guess im all in for the inspirations

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh I think you have a point but what bothers me is how there could be no news about about these lows yet if it is a GR, the official shoe, and the most colorways. Have we seen an elite come out before the real flagship? Does it make sense to show the elite version first to head out the new line before showing the main product?

I honestly think Nike is just using buzz words to drive hype for consumers between "Venomenon", "low EM", and "Elite" to justify it's price tags and that's all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom