THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
MP>ASG>Detail   I better be able to cop at least one of those 
ohwell.gif

Kobe IX all stars are
nthat.gif
. Best 1 out da pack. They have a WTT feel to em imo. will try to cop
yes can'twait to see pics
nerd.gif
& 5/9/14 Kobe 9 elite Wlf gry/court purple/sprt turquoise "Unleashed" colorway sound very dope too.
I was thinkin the same thing too, but not tryna put similar kicks nicknames w/ em' but they sound like some LeBron Hornets CW

Because that's what was reported.

If that list is true then I think all those future Elite's are lows. I don't think Nike will make that many more high's beyond what we've seen

Nah fam I know and get this. But what I'm trying to say is that it logically make sense.

If there was more differentiation between an EM pair and a flyknit pair then I would get that. Or if nike was trying to decide between the two when the list was created. But I don't see the different consumers they are trying to target, especially if there isn't much if a price difference.

Kobe IX all stars are :nthat:. Best 1 out da pack. They have a WTT feel to em imo. will try to cop
yes can'twait to see pics :nerd: & 5/9/14 Kobe 9 elite Wlf gry/court purple/sprt turquoise "Unleashed" colorway sound very dope too.

I knew they reminded me of something, but I couldn't put my finger on it until you said that.

Nah fam I know and get this. But what I'm trying to say is that it logically make sense.

If there was more differentiation between an EM pair and a flyknit pair then I would get that. Or if nike was trying to decide between the two when the list was created. But I don't see the different consumers they are trying to target, especially if there isn't much if a price difference.
kinda tired of EM... hoping for flyknit lows

Anyone know how many stores are getting these Masterpieces? Are we talking about same numbers as Preludes, or more? 

How's Nike crazy for asking when there gonna sell out? Who's crazy, Nike or the consumer? I wanna see more EM lows now.

I was thinkin the same thing too, but not tryna put similar kicks nicknames w/ em' but they sound like some LeBron Hornets CW

yeah they do sound like a lbj hornets cw. i'm thinking maybe 8 v2 since those were predominantly grey. based off da cw description these will be too.

Last edited:
Because that's what was reported.

If that list is true then I think all those future Elite's are lows. I don't think Nike will make that many more high's beyond what we've seen

Oh, yeah I don't get their intentions either. I would think Nike is trying to market the EM low to the people who aren't willing to jump into the next price tier... but $160 is still a lot.

Last edited:
:rofl:

theres too many lulz to quote.

On another note, The Kobe all stars are nice, the Lebrons are NICER

Back
Top Bottom