THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
dang, too bad i dont work by camarillo anymore. i hooked up mad cats when the details dropped.

i am by citadel now though, but it's hit or miss. the only kobe's ive seen there are the em 9's and wtk's.
and the showtimes! they were 179.99    I have some regret on passing when I left that day.  

and the showtimes! they were 179.99    I have some regret on passing when I left that day.  

ah, yes. and showtimes.

prelude v and vi's went quick though. like a few hours quick. unless you lived pretty close by, they were all gone.

buy what you like...but I would take the strategy since its cheaper and I dont like green (boston)

All this talk about outlet offers, Europe can't compete with this 
mean.gif

@LyPac  @lakers29  @Kanyeezy411  thanks ya'll 

I tried cleaning white flyknit the other day. Made a light mix with some cold water, liquid dish soap and baking powder and used a medium bristle toothbrush. I scrubbed it enough to get a foam but not hard enough to abrade the flyknit. Tapped the toothbrush after dipping it into the solution. Once it foamed up, I wiped it away with a micro cloth. Kept repeating while keeping it from getting too wet. 

I did manage to get dirt off the side part of the flyknit on the Beethoven/BHM, but the panel flanking the heel tab took a little more work and was less successful. I would say I traded off from a dirt mark to a very light grey that's mostly not noticeable unless you pick it up and look close. I want to try a stronger solution next time but don't want to ruin the flyknit. I bought some Jason Markk, so I'll try that next time instead of some homemade brew. 

I tried the same solution on a white heeltab and that material is more unforgiving than the flyknit. I couldn't get the light dirt scuff off at all. 

Last edited:
I used Mrs. Meyer's hand soap because that's what I happen to have. Not the foamy kind. Once you brush it, it foams up pretty well on its own. And then I dabbed away the foam with a damp paper towel.

Last edited:
lmao was able to do a phone order from camarillo. i guess you just have to talk to the right person. hit them up if youre interested in copping the brave blues. 

Never was a fan of the highs, but it grew on me lately. Just got my eastbay discounted Strategys for $180 total using the 20% off code. Wow this shoe is beautiful and so amazing to wear, really impressed

Back
Top Bottom