THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Looking for a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpieces. Size 13. Going crazy trying to find them. Anyone point me in the right direction? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Just got my iD's in.

9's I picked up.
nthat.gif
 Collection pic.

Nike did well mass producing the BHM's, I seem them available everywhere.

...woulda been nice if one of the Multicolored ones got that same treatment.

Looking for a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpieces. Size 13. Going crazy trying to find them. Anyone point me in the right direction? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

theres a pair on ebay for $650 lol
It's 625 but yeah same difference.

@Emilio M Maybe you can ask him to do them for 450-500$ shipped through PayPal. After E-bay taxes he's going to get about 550$ anyways. You never know, it's worth a shot.

9's I picked up.
Man i miss the days when my Bruce Lee's looked that fresh. I really like the Bruce Lee's but they are absolute dirt magnets. Thought about picking up another pair but it would have to be under retail. Maybe ill get lucky on a bid or something. 

9's I picked up.
Man i miss the days when my Bruce Lee's looked that fresh. I really like the Bruce Lee's but they are absolute dirt magnets. Thought about picking up another pair but it would have to be under retail. Maybe ill get lucky on a bid or something

There's one pair of Bruce Lee's on the shelf of my local FTL.  Now I'm tempted to go ask what size it is...

I searched long and hard to find my 9.5 for under 500. Ill keep a look out for another pair. 

Ive debated dropping some coin for another pair as I havent been able to bring myself to wear mine yet. 

I love my details and wear them all the time and know that will be the case with the MPs once I put them on. 
Thanks for keeping a lookout.

Back
Top Bottom