THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Details were my first pair of 9s, got a nice deal on them too, they'll always be one of my favorites. I still have to post a group shot of all my 9s. One of these days.

Maybe. But I'm sure you could find somebody else if you looked hard enough
laugh.gif
lol. Must be just me 
laugh.gif

Has anyone here got prelude 3s and know how they fit. Usually wear a 10.5. There is a 11 on kobe marketplace which i might get.

Just got a pair xmas, dope. First pair. Can't wait to take me on the court
Where did you cop from? Price?
My family was in Tucson, AZ 

225$ USD at a footlocker there. lol same price as in canada once you factor in that disgusting exchange rate. but they didn't grab me a bday present this year so this is that now :pimp:

I was hoping they'd find any pair or the xx8 hi's at the outlet there but nothing

Last edited:
My family was in Tucson, AZ 

225$ USD at a footlocker there. lol same price as in canada once you factor in that disgusting exchange rate. but they didn't grab me a bday present this year so this is that now :pimp:

I was hoping they'd find any pair or the xx8 hi's at the outlet there but nothing
Yeah I remember we were talking about that a couple days ago.

finally balled in my kobe 9 ems....i normally wear a size 12 but i had to rock a 12.5...probably could even go 13...definitely due to that drop in lunar...comfortable shoe tho...will def cop a few more pairs once they go on disco

It's so painful trying to find a good price on a pair of MPs in a 9...hell of a pickup for the guy who got em for $405 recently. I've found decent prices on PADS ones but no box...

edit: to be clear, size 9

Last edited:
It's so painful trying to find a good price on a pair of MPs in a 9...hell of a pickup for the guy who got em for $405 recently. I've found decent prices on PADS ones but no box...

edit: to be clear, size 9
If you're interested, i might have a pair, DS, size 9.  PM me.

Back
Top Bottom