THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
would you guys say the elite lows fit exactly like the elite highs? planning to buy a pair of lows online
If you went down a half size in the highs, just do not go half down in the elite lows.  Go TTS in the lows if that was the case.  They don't fit like the elite highs imo

I balled hard in my masterpieces. People were stepping all over them lol. Good thing they're mostly black.

Same here, played most my rec league games in MP's until I got some ID lows.  Loved how they played on court.

Yea usually I have no issues with balling in your kicks buy the MPs are too dope to deflower.

I ball in my MPs.  Not constantly -- only lace them up here and there, but to each his own.  I know many are against this, but it's how I enjoy my shoes the most.  Just a really clean look and since I play in a lot of other pairs they've stayed in good shape.

The crazy thing is they STILL look VNDS. I retired them to lounging though. I prefer the lows. The collar was annoying.

The crazy thing is they STILL look VNDS. I retired them to lounging though. I prefer the lows. The collar was annoying.
Same here, I don't wear them casually so I figured balling in the was the next best option. Now their just sitting in a box with my WTK which won't be worn either haha.

FYI idk if this was tried or said before, if your drop in lunarlon insole in the 8's or 9's is bottom out and less spongy, try soak the lunarlon insole in hot water for a few minutes. Wipe it dry and left it for a min then put it back into the shoe. Your will feel the cushion again decently but not everybody will 100% feel it and it wont last long since is just treat the symptoms, not the cause. A friend of mine told me this solution and i tried it, it work fine for me but it just temporary.

FYI idk if this was tried or said before, if your drop in lunarlon insole in the 8's or 9's is bottom out and less spongy, try soak the lunarlon insole in hot water for a few minutes. Wipe it dry and left it for a min then put it back into the shoe. Your will feel the cushion again decently but not everybody will 100% feel it and it wont last long since is just treat the symptoms, not the cause. A friend of mine told me this solution and i tried it, it work fine for me but it just temporary.
Thanks for the info.

Probably better to find an insole with zoom added, like from the 8 or Jordan 2012.  Either that or make your own with full-length zoom bags from ebay and a bottomed out lunarlon insole.

^Good info about the hot water trick. Haven't tried it before, but I may give it a go to see how it is.

I went half size up on my ids and I think I have a little too much room after they broke in. The FK feels softer and the lunarlon compressed.
I think the flyknit iDs run a little bigger than the elite lows that were released. Went up half a size in the moonwalkers and they were fine, but I feel like the iDs I ordered in the same size (after the fact) are a little too big.

I just can't get past the white flyknit rule I have. Yellowing would break my heart, I can't do it...

Back
Top Bottom