THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

My only worry about Nike starting to name these different highs and putting extra branding on them etc. is that usually means production numbers go down and hype/anticipation goes up...:nerd:

Lows look good so far, I'm sure once we see better pictures they'll come out very clean.

Production numbers are low anyway because they're Kobes (they sell the least out of the 3 sigs).

Ummmmmmmmm...what?

The blue pair and the lows are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Actually he sells the second most for Nike.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbad...bron-james-is-the-nbas-leading-shoe-salesmen/

But thats beside the fact.  I meant more relative to how available the 8's were.

The 8's were pretty easy for myself to get, I think because like someone else said earlier, the 8's have a very minimalistic design. For some reason a lot of people who buy sneakers these days think minimalism is boring.

The special edition boxes, newspaper styled tissue paper in the box, special names etc. tend to bring the extra attention.

Last edited:
no they showed up like 3 weeks ago on ndc

check your niketown because mine had them and the hoodie

Last edited:
I would love to see the lows deconstructed. I also think that the highs will sell more than the lows. Neo-Trqs go hard

Yes man I already have my lee pipes ready to go
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 Just pulled my Jncos out of the closet 
glasses.gif

Yea,I never had a problem with them being to high or thinking I would not being able to rock them.It was that corny a** kid who took pics with the masterpieces,skinny jeans and that dumbass euro frank ocean cuff that these kids do now that through people off.

Props to kobe.He out there rocking them like they are jodeci boots in 1994 lol.

Are the Kobe 9's releasing in stores at Footlocker? I know this might seem like a dumb question lol, but I couldn't find them on Footlocker's release calendar.

It's too early for the release calendar. They will pop up sometime next week or very close to release if no raffle crap.

Yea,I never had a problem with them being to high or thinking I would not being able to rock them.It was that corny a** kid who took pics with the masterpieces,skinny jeans and that dumbass euro frank ocean cuff that these kids do now that through people off.

Props to kobe.He out there rocking them like they are jodeci boots in 1994 lol.

jodeci boots hahaha! repped!!

:lol: not really. Like the meteorologies or more difficult?

Don't think anyone really knows yet.... JM said that the flyknit models were limited but we are not sure what way he meant it.... Like limited numbers or that there will only be a few flyknit models that are for the public.

If that makes sense. My bad is late and I'm on that nyquill.

Reactions: alp
:lol: not really. Like the meteorologies or more difficult?

After JM stated that the elite highs were limited and only 5 c/w's were releasing, another reputable member stated that they would "more limited than we think"

No one knows anymore than that.

Reactions: alp
Don't think anyone really knows yet.... JM said that the flyknit models were limited but we are not sure what way he meant it.... Like limited numbers or that there will only be a few flyknit models that are for the public.

If that makes sense. My bad is late and I'm on that nyquill.
yeah I get what ur saying, thanks.

After JM stated that the elite highs were limited and only 5 c/w's were releasing, another reputable member stated that they would "more limited than we think"

No one knows anymore than that.
Ok got u. Was hearing talks of masterpiece being a GR, but I guess not

Back
Top Bottom