THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Happy to grab them today on nike, I wanted them from the first pics, but $275 sucks I wish I would have had a code.

Didn't get a call at local HOH for the raffle, which is surprising since they were so easy online.

I've been saying it for a while now. The era of insane hype has passed. It's over. There will still be a few pairs but for the most part it's becoming easier to get what you want. Rejoice fellow sneakerheads!

Had I known this would've been so available I would've just copped them in store. Nothing like getting the kicks you want on a saturday or sunday morning. Guess I'll just wait for NDC shipping though.

Hmm, thought these would have sold out quickly.

Like others here, just turned on my phone...went to ftl.com and copped. Love it.

Ended the Kobe 9's with just 2 pair, wtk and asg. These colorways were a disappointment overall to me for such an awesome design. Only other released pairs I'd love to cop are the MC HTM's.

So I just talked to a footlocler rep. He told me some orders didn't download right on their system. I have no idea what this means. He said I don't have to do anything and I should just wait till tomorrow for the confirmation email. I'm smelling inventory problems tbh.

Last edited:
just went all the way thru the mobile site checkout on eastbay for a 10.5. didnt checkout but got to the submit order button and had no issues logging into paypal fwiw. They might have fixed their issues. Nothing new for them.

Finally see the dead space people were talking about for the highs but I prefer the extra space. Lebron 11 insole fit fine in the highs but not the lows. Anyone ball in a pair of highs with the lebron 11 insole? Might do that if i can find a VNDS pair on ebay

Last edited:
I'd keep the KD 7. Those are harder to come by IMO and I just think that KD 7 CW beats the WTK 9.

Thanks! I guess I'm gonna have to pass. And I believe that these are really gonna sit for awhile too. Even resells are not even that high. It's prolly gonna end up like the wtlebron.

Last edited:
Found a place with the Xmas sitting in my size. After the bhm I might have to do it

Back
Top Bottom