THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Good luck fellas. Shouldn't be too bad 
pimp.gif
who you kidding dudes struggling on Gr's these days 
roll.gif

seriously though good luck i hope those who want eat well

Things on NDC seemed calm for the past few months, really calm. The Columbia IV release this morning sucked though.

Get those Matrix set-ups going and good luck tomorrow to those who want them
glasses.gif

Things on NDC seemed calm for the past few months, really calm. The Columbia IV release this morning sucked though.

Get those Matrix set-ups going and good luck tomorrow to those who want them 8)

What happen with the Columbias?

Thats what everyone said about the WTL.
no one said that mad peeps knew a gr was coming the night before when like people left and right was winning raffles 

that and dudes with store inventory info was pointing the same thing a gr was coming 

Last edited:
What happen with the Columbias?
Copped manually on FTL within a minute, but prefer NDC. Had to wait in line 45 minutes, started sweatin...copped but order status is sketchy. I have a feeling they oversold. Missed out on the FTL order because I waited too long.

Okay, so obviously not the worst of times...but still annoying
laugh.gif
Especially when everything but Fragments has been a breeze to cop manually.

Do people seem to have better luck on footlocker vs ndc? I never try footlocker because I don't have the patience to keep clicking add to cart lol. Is there a strategy that works better for that or do you just have to keep going until you get carpel tunnel ?

planning on copping two pairs and if i like em i'll keep one and pass on bhm if not i'll sell em both just to make a few bucks to help with bhms. if i cant get rid of them after a few days i'll get rid of them for retail

Do people seem to have better luck on footlocker vs ndc? I never try footlocker because I don't have the patience to keep clicking add to cart lol. Is there a strategy that works better for that or do you just have to keep going until you get carpel tunnel ?

You have to press until finger falls off but I have always had better luck at champs and footaction! The problem with Nike is the wait.... You are at the mercy of the availability and you can wait up to 45 minutes just to be told they are Oos! You can click that button a lot of time in 45 minutes! Good luck though!

Back
Top Bottom