THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
After a cold streak with the boring brave blue, volts, and brave blues, they are ending the run with the XMAS, WTK, and BHM. This is truly an amazing shoe and I'm glad the last 3 releases are all looking amazing.

Also, still haven't seen the XMAS in person yet are they really that nice. Love me some infrared but I just copped MP's and am looking to get at least the BHM's and possibly the WTK.

Don't know if it has been discussed, but the BHM kobe 9 (High) looks very nice... I seen it myself today 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] people don't eem attempt to read the previous pages anymore.

After the bhm, imma cop sequioa and victory on discount n find the Xmas then I can be done

Details came in today with all of the extra surprise goodies that the super awesome @descry  threw in when he found out I was a guitar player!

nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Coolest purchase I've ever made off of the bay, I wish I could rep you a thousand times!  THANKS AGAIN bro, I'm about to dive in and play with all these new toys! 

I was feeling the wtks but that high retail and seeing those bhms just blows em out the water
I'm beyond with you homie...I was getting ready to jump in the WTK mix but after seeing those BHM medial side...even at $250...need need need those.....

If I don't score...which right now doesn't look that difficult...I might have to hit that A L P connect again...lol

I'm beyond with you homie...I was getting ready to jump in the WTK mix but after seeing those BHM medial side...even at $250...need need need those.....

If I don't score...which right now doesn't look that difficult...I might have to hit that A L P connect again...lol
yup, Dont think they will be too hard to get, but you can always hit the alp shop :lol:

From the start of the building process, to being shipped, how long did it Take NikeiD to create your Mamba Moments?

Back
Top Bottom