THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Dare I say these are the best BHM kicks that nike has ever released to the public
Mmmmmmm???...i still think the Kobe 8 was top notch in my book? In person they rock. Lol..but this 9 isnt to shabby considering the colorways weve gotten latley so...

Last edited:
damn, these be them black white flyknit racer highs I need

whatever happened to the Mag kobe 9 high? didnt they say thered be a B2F kobe?
Somebody might've PSed or customized a pair, but an official Back to the Future/Mag colorway was never announced.

The BHM pattern is ugly and weak. I've already had this discussion in the KD thread. Every BHM has been a disaster IMO. The African Royal print has nothing to do with American black history. The whole line makes no sense.

View media item 1336862
First thing I thought of was this.

Not even close, bro. :lol:

You reachin'.

They are both black and white, that's where it ends.

The print looks like random white lines. I understand you guys like them but damn y'all defend sneakers like there people. I saw a black shoe with a random white pattern. Period. No reach just the first thing I thought of.

Thank you bruh. I'm not tripping. People catch feelings if you say something negative about something they like.

No one catching feelings. There's just no similarity between a black and white bandana and this shoe other than black and white. You can feel how you feel. It's not going to change all of us from copping. :lol:

So you don't like it. Sit it out, you're saving $250 and tax.

To me, yes they are. First BHM kicks I will purchase. Also, so glad they didn't put the BHM logo on the shoe.
Probably on the tongue tag 
nerd.gif

Not tryna change how you feel. I said they reminded me of a bandana. Then you quoted me saying its "not close". Close enough for another NT member to have also seen what I did. They look good minus the print. spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour

Last edited:
Not tryna change how you feel. I said they reminded me of a bandana. Then you quoted me saying its "not close". Close enough for another NT member to have also seen what I did. They look good minus the print.

Well, I don't see paisleys on this shoe. I'm sure I could get an army of people to back me up on my side too. I feel it's not even close...and it doesn't really matter. You don't like it, I do. People have different tastes. It's all good.

Most shoe heads after seeing better pics up close wouldn't think it looks like paisley. I didn't get that deep into it. I simply said on first sight it looked like a bandana. Ask a none shoe head from a distance what they see and I bet you more than half would say bandana. How would they know or tell that's a BHM inspired sneaker or print?

We shouldn't read so deep into other comments. It doesn't look paisley to me anymore. First sight thing.

Looks more like a rattlesnake scale pattern to me from afar but what do I know.

Why oh why couldn't the BHM come in lows too? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom