THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sent back my Vipers this morning to NDC. I liked em alot but way 2 many HB got em around my area that are Jokes. So makes funds a little better for the WTK's on 1/11.

Welp I might be sold on this cw Smh I hate y'all. Screw them wtk

I couldn't resist the turn 
mean.gif

Anyone know of sites that still have the Christmas' in stock in a 13 for retail?

Last edited:
Thanks 

I just found it by clicking on the cal bears and it was on the right side but you are right, just 10 & 11 in stock

If anyone happens to see one just let me know, I just ordered the red vipers for under retail today but I wanted to get the Christmas' before I made that decision.

If you have interest in the red vipers, still available under $275 shipped...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/22164529728...49&var=520504045616&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://lmtdsupply.bigcartel.com/product/nike-kobe-9-krm-ext-challenge-red

Just shows how different ppl are. I'm not a huge fan of the wtk 9s lol. Atleast from what Ive seen so far

View media item 1322521So can all of you that were coming at me saying these will sit online for days ( I prediced 1st day sellout easily) explain why they are sold out on like every website. I'm not talking about in store just online. Because not everyone lives in an area that gets limited kicks. But you all were coming at me like playa haters ballView media item 1322523

Last edited:
People are gonna be shocked when Xmas 9 is a challenging cop
I'm not trying to hype anything. I don't want them like at all. I have been very vocal in this thread that I am extremely disappointed by what they chose as a 9 Xmas shoe.

My point is chances are there will be a lot of salty people thinking this will be an easy cop. Nothing is easy today. Xmas pairs are always limited and especially the Kobe line. Wake up. Most elite highs have sold rather quickly online minus the last two.
Anyone shocked by the challenge??  Anyone....????

Didn't think so. 

I've had more of a challenge purchasing Roshe than these.  

Anyone salty? Maybe one or two big footers....but anyone else?? 

Didn't think so.  

No need to come around gloating like Nostradamus....nobody was concerned with the "online sell-out". We have seen that tactic before and these could easily show back up.  There are plenty of pairs still sitting in stores and there were plenty of pairs online for those who wanted the shoe.  Glad you took your own advice though and were able to wake up....it's 5:50 pm Central time, we've been purchasing pairs since midnight 
wink.gif

Anyone shocked by the challenge??  Anyone....????

Didn't think so. 

I've had more of a challenge purchasing Roshe than these.  

Anyone salty? Maybe one or two big footers....but anyone else?? 

Didn't think so.  

No need to come around gloating like Nostradamus....nobody was concerned with the "online sell-out". We have seen that tactic before and these could easily show back up.  There are plenty of pairs still sitting in stores and there were plenty of pairs online for those who wanted the shoe.  Glad you took your own advice though and were able to wake up....it's 5:50 pm Central time, we've been purchasing pairs since midnight :wink:

Ya you're right sorry for being strung up in bed with a reptured spleen and hardly being able to move and this is when the pills kicked n where I can actually function. But not really. Lol

Last edited:
Exactly nobody cares about an online "sellout". Cause Nike hoards stock man. The fact of the matter is these will be able to be picked up in stores easily at least though the week.

I'll put it like this @TR23  because I don't want you to feel like I'm coming at you, because I don't want to do that around here.  There is a HUGE difference this year in regards to the past 3-4 years.  I don't know what the numbers are, what exactly has changed....but some of these releases are getting easier and easier.  I could speculate that the sneaker resell bubble has burst, or that numbers have increased....but I honestly have no idea.  Of course they'll still play around with the real limited stuff like the J's tomorrow for example.....but I think it's time that we start getting excited again for the opportunity to purchase vs. worrying about them always shafting us.  Not saying I won't ever strike out in the future, but Nike is starting to become a bit more transparent and it's becoming easier to plan accordingly.

Anyways, get well soon....I'll quit picking on ya 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom