THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

275? wow, nike is wildin
Clearly they didn't learn from the LBJ Elite at 275.
different category they called it EXT not elite, that premium cork or denim or suede or nubuck or leather is expensive
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

you werent too far off in your wish list 
KOBE IX ELITE LOW

that were canned 

001 BLACK/WOLF GREY/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE

100 WHITE/VOLT//TURBO GREEN

300 SPORT TURQ/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE/WHITE

800 LASER ORANGE/BRIGHT CRIMSON//BLACK
how do u know they were canned if i may ask? and do you know why? 

how do u know they were canned if i may ask? and do you know why? 

Ive seen inventory of this yrs models and next yrs ( there are 12 cws of kobe X planned for next yr that match the sku posted few pages back).

The reason would only be speculation on my part and I choose not too

anybody know where to find more kobe online stores? seems like ebay,craiglist, local is only i can do to find them,

also ds mp's for 420-440 range ds,

thinking of picking them up from this guy locally, good deal?

hes only selling his asking prices...cop these + mp's? or should i ask for lower price?

DS Kobe prelude 7 sz 8.5 $320
DS Kobe prelude 8 sz 8 $320
DS Kobe 8 xmas lights sz 8.5 $240

So the gsw, freddyKruegers, xmas and bhm? And that ext that's it for the 9s?

I can't see Nike skipping all of January then releasing the BHM. I don't think we're getting a BHM Kobe. We've seen 1 KD and 2 others have been confirmed LeBron and Irving. Why would the Kobe be a secret?

Clearly they didn't learn from the LBJ Elite at 275.

They'll just keep pushing crazy prices till those crazy prices seem normal and/or inflation make them seem acceptable. I was looking at my highs today after reading all this talk about price and thought, "wait, they couldn't have even made the tongue a nice, soft REAL leather for the price?"

Whatever, I guess. Fit, feel, and performance of the highs is amazing for me. Great Kobe model IMO. Now all I need is for them to change the marbled midsole/sole on the Xmases and the universe will be in order

anybody know where to find more kobe online stores? seems like ebay,craiglist, local is only i can do to find them,

also ds mp's for 420-440 range ds,

thinking of picking them up from this guy locally, good deal?

hes only selling his asking prices...cop these + mp's? or should i ask for lower price?

DS Kobe prelude 7 sz 8.5 $320
DS Kobe prelude 8 sz 8 $320
DS Kobe 8 xmas lights sz 8.5 $240
Dude, honestly... No one can help you. You ask the same pricing questions over and over again in the same few threads and clearly don't take anyone's advice.

Spend whatever you're comfortable paying for whichever pair(s) of shoes you want and be done with it.

Couple new Kobe's added to the release calendar
This EXT has me scratching my head
eyes.gif
 cuz that same sku says its a KD VII EXT SUEDE QS

I think the sku is actually 716996-600 and its PRM not KRM but I guess we will see in a few weeks 

heads up to the GA/ATL NTers, the HOH at mall of georgia has the kobe ix china em lows...pretty sure it was a FSR for retail
they also had the university red lows too but I think a number of GA stores still have those in stock

heads up to the GA/ATL NTers, the HOH at mall of georgia has the kobe ix china em lows...pretty sure it was a FSR for retail
they also had the university red lows too but I think a number of GA stores still have those in stock
champs has had sz 11 online for a couple days now

Back
Top Bottom