THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those hulk inspired ones are FIRE 
pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philart84 View Post

Lunarlon insoles are really bad for performance. They last maybe 3 wears. In thinking of emailing nike.
You must have some heavy feet...

I've been playing indoors in my Philippines EMs since they released and the lunarlon insole still feels good.

I kinda get what he's saying. Lunarlon feels kinda "dead" when compared to zoom, max air, micro g, boost... It works fine from an impact protection stand point you just don't "feel" it working like the others.

They've gotten the most wear out of any of my Highs, you'll like 'em. Just watch out for the tongue farts.

Anyone have a quick fix for that? When the material on the tongue rubs against the collar and makes horrible noise. Fabric tape?

Complex mocked up some "superhero" versions of the 3 sigs when the "Hero" pack came out. The Batman IX High was my preference.

I'd go for those Thor's as well.

I actually think they are all fire in that pack. I think the Captain America is the best when it comes to the theme but they would only be rocked  (like someone has posted) 3 days out of the year. I would honestly go for the Hulk and Thor. Iron Mans are nice also

Superhero themed shoes would have to be done masterfully for me to forget how corny the entire concept is.

I don't mind the stuff they did for the big 3 sigs in the past because they aren't really superhero themed.

But I'm passing on anything I see with superman logos and bat wings, leave that for kids shoes at Payless.

Superhero themed shoes would have to be done masterfully for me to forget how corny the entire concept is.

I don't mind the stuff they did for the big 3 sigs in the past because they aren't really superhero themed.

But I'm passing on anything I see with superman logos and bat wings, leave that for kids shoes at Payless.

But that would be the only to truly make them superhero themed though I don't think they have to do the logos, heck they got action figures of them that they could build from

Do all the Jordan 2012's have the zoom insoles? Or do I have to purchase a specific model.

I believe that there are some 2012's that only have one insole. I had the ones that had all three insoles that came in a pack. There were 3 insoles with the 2012's, the fly arounds (zoom in the heel only), fly overs (air in the heel, zoom in the forefoot - my favorite) and the fly throughs (full length air).

Beautiful pic, man. Gonna grab these soon with a birthday coupon..
True that; Em Victories are seriously underrated. I'm surprised they're still sitting.

View media item 1256935View media item 1256936Rocked the showtimes today...really wish I had the dough at the right time to get the asgs :rolleyes...these are still one of my fav colors tho :D
Rep for rocking yours. Seems most shy away from the Showtimes. I'm definitely getting those; eventually. Lol

I love the look and feel of the shoes but the insole doesn't agree with me. Maybe it is because I'm too heavy. After a day of walking in them my knees hurt. I really think its because lunarlon is too soft. the 2012 insoles are a good idea. I was thinking of using the elite 8 insoles and adding another layer of foam.

after conversing with the homie @VentureBlake  on the Flyknit air max I finally feel that I understand what yall mean on missed opps with the flyknit at the same time a lot of yall complain about crazy colors so its a def damned if you do damned if you don't with the Kobe 9

Well they put out stuff like the "Influence," with teal and orange and crazy neon colors but the flyknit is all solid.

That's why I copped the "Victory," they actually blended the volt/black flyknit. Mix that stuff up, Nike!

Well they put out stuff like the "Influence," with teal and orange and crazy neon colors but the flyknit is all solid.

That's why I copped the "Victory," they actually blended the volt/black flyknit. Mix that stuff up, Nike!
surprisingly they made the mc IDs QS but they're still available on all of their other Flyknit IDs
indifferent.gif
 Nike troll game is hard
mean.gif
 besides the kobe's the only other flyknit shoe I've paid attention to is the air max ones and even looking at some of them like these

but for the most part only the sides are different colors while the tops are black so I can see that most of the flyknit shoes seem pretty tame

Seems most shy away from the Showtimes.

I couldn't. I think it was genius how they intertwined the different color of the flyknit to get that Lakers gold. Also, with them naming them the Show Time's I couldn't pass them up just for the nostalgia factor. A Kobe shoe and a Lakers color...I'm in. One of the very best 9's. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom