THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sh
I already laid out information that I was comfortable with releasing. I'm not about to put myself or anyone in jeopardy to please you, especially if this sensitive information could be traced back. Would you be happier if I not chime in at all?

Shadddup. Its not that serious turn it down

Not getting the highs. Kobe wanted a shoe that looks like a boxing shoe after seeing Pacman train, and that's cool. But I personally don't want to ball in a shoe that looks like a boxing shoe. Hopefully the lows are as good as the 8's were.

So what. Go back and read his post and you tell me what new info he dropped. All he said was the 9 is limited and he has more info he can't tell.

Then you should have done the mature thing and just ignored his post and moved to the next instead of crying.

that shot looks like a cast 
sick.gif

I don't care. First day cop.

Also, don't knock people that give info. It's not like an opinion is are more valuable than the most cryptic of info. JM does a fine job, but don't hate the very VERY few that share whatever info.

A clue is better than a fake map.

Last edited:
We aren't knocking people who give info.

The problem was a statement made that NT is under the radar and doesn't care, doesn't have time to keep up with us etc and then there's a lack of information given. Like I said, it's appreciated when people drop info and hints, but there's too many people across the internet doing that crap lately and it needs to stop.

That's not a shot at anybody in this thread...

We aren't knocking people who give info.

The problem was a statement made that NT is under the radar and doesn't care, doesn't have time to keep up with us etc and then there's a lack of information given. Like I said, it's appreciated when people drop info and hints, but there's too many people across the internet doing that crap lately and it needs to stop.

That's not a shot at anybody in this thread...

NT is not under the radar tho. That's a funny statement made by the guy from '05.

I can hardly wait for the shoe to drop. This thread has become one big argument about something. Hopefully when the shoe drops well be able to talk about the shoe itself. Not talkin about everyone of course, just seems like people are frequently getting into a dispute over something.

The dispute stems from the frustration over being able to get these. We can bash Nike all we want but they won't respond to us and give us some sort of gratitude. Therefore we take it out on each other. 

We got to be nicer to each other yall 
frown.gif

SMH STILL WAITING FOR DA NIKE X NT COLLAB SHOE.

MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO US GUYS?

WE STAYED COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW DA OTHER SITE COLLABED SO OFTEN (THOSE SELLOUT LEECHING BASTARDS)

TOMBOUT VC3 SHOX X NT 

NOW WE HERE HATING?

NT is not under the radar tho. That's a funny statement made by the guy from '05.

That wasn't his statement. He was responding to people thinking Nike actually sits and reads and take in to account what we think. Some of the people up here like to feel more important than they are in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah I'm done arguing about that stuff.

I'll be getting my pair on the 8th.

And if I don't, in be in here *****ing to all of you about how I didn't. :wink:

Curious to see how a white based colorway will hold up with the flyknit. Don't think I've seen a white flyknit shoe yet either, not saying it doesnt exist

Curious to see how a white based colorway will hold up with the flyknit. Don't think I've seen a white flyknit shoe yet either, not saying it doesnt exist

They'll get dirty pretty fast. Easy to clean but also easy to get dirty. Black/white flyknkt racers and trainers

Back
Top Bottom