THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How long has it been since the EXT's dropped? Anyways, went to the mall and they just so happened to still have a pair in my size. So I'm wearing these bad boys tonight. I'm impressed by the quality it honestly looks like it could be a designer shoe.

Oh btw for those in the DMV the HOH in Pentagon city still has some sizes of the moonwalkers, chinas, and presumably the EXT's left.

How long has it been since the EXT's dropped? Anyways, went to the mall and they just so happened to still have a pair in my size. So I'm wearing these bad boys tonight. I'm impressed by the quality it honestly looks like it could be a designer shoe.

Oh btw for those in the DMV the HOH in Pentagon city still has some sizes of the moonwalkers, chinas, and presumably the EXT's left.
EXTs released Aug. 26th

If only the red solid iD upper looked like today's release...
mean.gif
Indeed, if only. I would of created one today instead of getting the Thrillers. I'm happy though. Struck out on WTL and felt no type of way. I thought I wasn't going to get these when the site started going haywire. The refresh game was real.

I was expecting this thread to blow up today. Looks like the reds weren't heavily sought after.
Agree. I think there's still up on NDC
Quick cell pics. Laces are from my kobe V ID's. The match is pretty decent but I might try and find ones that are a lil brighter red. Ima try grinches laces but those might be too bright

Just remembered I had the vi all stars. Those could be a really dope look since they're similar to the red/black striping on the medial side of the toebox

I know it's been said before, but all of the Elite lows should have come with at least one set of extra laces.  

Surprised I was able to just walk into HOH Glendale right now and pick up a pair. They even still have them on display.

Damn, I like dem laces, they fit nicely!!!

thanks man, yea i was going between teh V id's, cheetah vii's, and possbily grinch laces and totally forgot about the all stars. There easily the best out of the bunch and look great imo

Last edited:
I bought a pair of Adidas crazyquick 1s quite awhile back, and those came with FOUR (maybe even five) extra pairs of laces.

Step it up Nike. At the very least, put the laces up for sale on your damn website.

I've been watching the elite lows that came out today, and I'm really feeling them but I'm kinda low on cash right now.  

I have some in cart at east bay in my size.

To anyone who has them already, will I regret missing these for retail?

Dude if you're low on cash, put the sneaks outta your mind. You'll be better off.

Once the money situation gets better, odds are good that you can cop ~retail later on. These aren't like the Beethovens (which still makes no sense to me).

Anyone else get shipping confirmations yet from any of their online orders?  I received Beethoven's confirmation same day as ordered, and I'm here in the Pacific Time Zone. Wouldn't be surprised if WTL11 orders stalling everything up over there...

I got my NDC Kobe 9/WTL shipping confirmation this evening. But I splurged on 2-day shipping. What's $15 on a $500 order
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Didn't get one.

Besides, whenever Nike offers free 2-day shipping it takes a week
laugh.gif
When you pay for it, they practically drone that package to your house.

Back
Top Bottom