THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
bhm kobe 9
You're aware that the Kobe 9 EM probably was being developed that time, right? You're aware they probably wouldn't have had a completed sample, much less an entire shoe, with all the bells and whistles that a bhm theme brings, right?

nike-kobe-8-bhm-011-630x630.jpg

not mine my boy @gadte on ig aka Rony...check him out on ig...ray allen xis,heattt...idk authentication tho

well i suspected it coming from a seller in Asia, he claims he gets the stock at factory & those are XDR soles. but i've never seen such colorway. they couldn't Nike ID directly from the factory can they?

Picked up a pair of the Chinas today at HoH125. Love the details on the tongue! 

Dope pair of Chinas. You got a good one. No curl up at the end of the swoosh where the big mesh pattern is.

Eastbay has a couple of colorways on sale for $139.99 plus an extra 20% off bringing the total to $119.99

i saw the chinas today. damn theyre so nice. i just didnt have the money on saturday to cop those.. oh well.. next time.

is their anyone with both this yrs and last yrs snakeskin ext and can post comparison pics, i've googled and found nothing thanks in advance
Not the best pictures in the world but side by side.
ok that settles it for me they diff enough that I won't feel like I have a double getting both, i'll be coping the 8s for sure now thanks much love for coming thru with the pics

do those 8s fit like the 9s, looks like the 8s have all their padding

Last edited:
 ok that settles it for me they diff enough that I won't feel like I have a double getting both, i'll be coping the 8s for sure now thanks much love for coming thru with the pics

do those 8s fit like the 9s, looks like the 8s have all their padding
Ext 8s feel just like my other 8s.  I haven't tried on the ext 9s yet, the other 9s I own (fk lows) feel tighter in the toe box than 8s do.

Not enough of a difference to go a half size up or anything like that but you can feel the difference.

Back
Top Bottom