THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is there an example of the iD China, just for ish and giggles?

And these were somewhat easy? I mostly strike out on QS. I had no issues copping in store or online. Maybe it's because of the deluge of sneakers Nike has been releasing. The next few weeks look no different.

Last edited:
Shipped

ecdz.png

Last edited:
Is there an example of the iD China, just for ish and giggles?
Easy to just go ID one. But in the end calling it a "China ID" is silly, since all the important, make or break details can't be done - tongue and heel embroidery, gold glaze on the toe box.

It's correct to say you can make a red EM with a white sole, black tongue and heel, etc.

Easy to just go ID one. But in the end calling it a "China ID" is silly, since all the important, make or break details can't be done - tongue and heel embroidery, gold glaze on the toe box.

It's correct to say you can make a red EM with a white sole, black tongue and heel, etc.

Yeah, I was being lazy. I just made one. The tongue is the first major difference. The gold Kobe Bryant Signature is the next. The gold heel stripes. The Mag wire color. The Chinese pattern on the heel. The number of gold speckles. I mean, you can make an okay boot leg.

Last edited:
China's are bananas in person. For those contemplating, don't sleep.
Also tried using bday code in store but employee said it's a qs so I couldn't.

Had no problem getting my size online. No waiting in line, just straight to check out. That was the first time smooth transaction for me. And even doubled up as I went to my local HoH to pick up my Sport Blue's at 11am. Didn't even bother but the clerk just asked me if I was gonna be picking up the China's also. I said, no, I didn't win the raffle. But he asked me for my size anyways. I'm guessing they have a lot in stock at retail stores.

i kept getting the error, and then finally after like the 10th time of trying to add my size, it finally did 

Last edited:
Tried balling in the moon walkers and didn't really enjoy it. The fit felt off compared to me and high cuts. Anyone else not feeling the flyknit lows for ball?

Tried balling in the moon walkers and didn't really enjoy it. The fit felt off compared to me and high cuts. Anyone else not feeling the flyknit lows for ball?

Hey I gotta agree with you. I do gotta say I played in them for two long sessions and both were different. It really (for me) defends on how I laced em. Overall I prefer the highs for balling.

Last edited:
I think these past two Kobe's(EXT's & China's) have been easy to get because of so many other kicks releasing in August. I'm not complaining. They still sell out, but it's nice that it allows people who want them to get them without worrying about one minute sell outs. Plus both popped up so the hype didn't build.

A lot of people are going to wonder when did those release when they see them.

China's are bananas in person. For those contemplating, don't sleep.
Also tried using bday code in store but employee said it's a qs so I couldn't.

I tried using VIP discount and couldn't.

This is why I wish FNL got Kobe's. I end up getting a bunch of shorts and socks to use up these coupons.

Saw the Mangos in person a few minutes ago and they are very nice IMO. I'm patiently waiting for pics of the upcoming Elites.

went to my local HOH to check out the chinas in person (they still have almost a fsr still) just couldn't force myself to get this specially with the red elites coming out in a couple of weeks that white bottom sole look out of place and that snake print on the tongue made it look silly imo

Last edited:
THIS is how it should be...
+1

I set two alarms for 7:45 and woke up at 8:30 with both alarms turned off
laugh.gif
I figured I had already taken the L, so I went back to bed. I didn't even check the site until after 3PM and my size 14 was still available so I copped. Felt good man.

went to my local HOH to check out the chinas in person (they still have almost a fsr still) just couldn't force myself to get this specially with the red elites coming out in a couple of weeks that white bottom sole look out of place and that snake print on the tongue made it look silly imo

You must really like those FK's..the China's are the first EM's that trump the FK lows to me, which I know is a bold statement. It just seems like people think if a shoe is "Flyknit" it's automatically top shelf. Performance wise the flyknit doesn't serve it's purpose on this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom