THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So these are limited yet everyone on NT somehow managed to cop a pair? Usually it's 'damn I can't believe how fast it sold out' or '30 seconds sold out lol'. I understand the manual countdown but still I'm not so sure about the limited thing.

I struck out on the EXTs last week but was able to get two pairs today (FTL and NDC).

I love the tongue and gold accents on these.

So these are limited yet everyone on NT somehow managed to cop a pair? Usually it's 'damn I can't believe how fast it sold out' or '30 seconds sold out lol'. I understand the manual countdown but still I'm not so sure about the limited thing.
I don't think everyone on NT managed to cop. But this is a Kobe IX forum so likely to see a lot of success stories.

And I think with the countdown timer helps level the playing field a bit, then the line to get it in your cart, etc. Kinda slows down the whole checkout/selling out process.

I also think this summer we are seeing some stuff sell out slower just because the stream of releases has been endless. Most of us only have so much money. So we either deliberate longer, or just skip it.

I don't think everyone on NT managed to cop. But this is a Kobe IX forum so likely to see a lot of success stories.

And I think with the countdown timer helps level the playing field a bit, then the line to get it in your cart, etc. Kinda slows down the whole checkout/selling out process.

I also think this summer we are seeing some stuff sell out slower just because the stream of releases has been endless. Most of us only have so much money. So we either deliberate longer, or just skip it.
Alright fair enough. I won a raffle for these and didn't need to try on NDC but I did for the fun of it and got it easy but removed from cart. I hear what you are saying though. Congrats to those who got through. 

For those copping for the China EM Lows, Hanon Shop still have some sizes that can easily be added into the cart.

Link: hxxp://www[.]hanon-shop[.]com/product.php?productid=42982

Simply replace "hxxp" with "http" and remove the brackets "[ ]"on the link to access.

For those still copping for the China EM Lows, but can no longer find one for their size, don't fret.

Here are some very legit international sites that still have them available (FSR).

Simply replace "hxxp" with "http" and remove the brackets "[ ]"on the links to access.

hxxp://www[.]kickz[.]com/en/nike-basketball-shoes-kobe-9-em-ch-pack-red-115583111
Price: 160 Euro (210 USD)
Size: FSR (US 7-14 | EU 40-48.5)

hxxp://www[.]basket4ballers[.]com/baskets-kobe-bryant/4502-chaussures-basket-homme-nike-kobe-9-low-em-premium-china-rouge-683251-670.html
(Only US 9.5 | EU 43 has sold out so far)

Just trying to help out NT fam... :smile:

For those still copping for the China EM Lows, but can no longer find one for their size, don't fret.

Here are some very legit international sites that still have them available (FSR).

Simply replace "hxxp" with "http" and remove the brackets "[ ]"on the links to access.

hxxp://www[.]kickz[.]com/en/nike-basketball-shoes-kobe-9-em-ch-pack-red-115583111

hxxp://www[.]basket4ballers[.]com/baskets-kobe-bryant/4502-chaussures-basket-homme-nike-kobe-9-low-em-premium-china-rouge-683251-670.html
(Only US 9.5 | EU 43 has sold out so far)

Just trying to help out NT fam... :smile:
do these sites ship to us?

Yes they do, but can be a little costly. Still may work for some who don't want to buy their pair from ebay.

www[.]basket4ballers[.]com ships them to US for 34 Euro (45 USD) [Need to register to checkout, and when you do register, select "États-Unis" (U.S.) for county (pays - in french), google translate helps...]

www[.]kickz[.]com ships them to US for 51 Euro (67 USD)

Yes they do, but can be a little costly. Still may work for some who don't want to buy their pair from ebay.

www[.]basket4ballers[.]com ships them to US for 34 Euro (45 USD) [Need to register to checkout, and when you do register, select "États-Unis" (U.S.) for county (pays - in french), google translate helps...]

www[.]kickz[.]com ships them to US for 51 Euro (67 USD)
Ouch. Will stay with End Clothing.

They were nice stores, thanks for the help though!

I don't think a lot of people wanted these.  You'll see how fast a release can move when the red fks drop and they'll be more expensive than these.

Last edited:
Yep, End clothing is a much better option, I believe they still do have FSR.

hxxp://www[.]endclothing[.]co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/228901/s/nike-kobe-ix-china/
Price: 129 Euro (170 USD)
Shipping to US: 8 British Pounds (13 USD)

Yep, End clothing is a much better option, I believe they still do have FSR...

hxxp://www[.]endclothing[.]co[.]uk/catalog/product/view/id/228901/s/nike-kobe-ix-china/

hxxp://www[.]endclothing[.]co[.]uk/catalog/product/view/id/228901/s/nike-kobe-ix-china/
I believe that they also have a tax refund. which is 20% off.

I believe that they also have a tax refund. which is 20% off.
Correction on the price, it's actually 129 British Pounds not Euro, but still =)

Price: 129 British Pounds (214 USD)

Theres no refund, end doesn't charge americans vat(value added tax) so you already save the 20% when you purchase from them.

You don't have to do anything to get the 20% off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom