THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
has anyone balled in the MIds yet?  how are they?  lots of creasing in the leather?

Theres a lil creasing but not much bro, IMO this is the best quality Leather ive seen on a Sig shoe in over 10+ years without a doubt! 100%
if yur thinkn about coppin?, i def would! gotta a feelin alot of peeps are gunna regret sleepin on these bad boyz if they dont release a diff colorway at all?
..and YES, they are sweet for Bball! peeps thinkn just cause Nike put an EXT label on them that there not for inside hoops, belive it or not when i was growing up all Bball shoes were "Leather" and these are awesome to play in..IMO!
same outsole
same midsole
.....same as any other Kobe 9 weve seen to date..performance wise..

Theres a lil creasing but not much bro, IMO this is the best quality Leather ive seen on a Sig shoe in over 10+ years without a doubt! 100%
if yur thinkn about coppin?, i def would! gotta a feelin alot of peeps are gunna regret sleepin on these bad boyz if they dont release a diff colorway at all?
..and YES, they are sweet for Bball! peeps thinkn just cause Nike put an EXT label on them that there not for inside hoops, belive it or not when i was growing up all Bball shoes were "Leather" and these are awesome to play in..IMO!
same outsole
same midsole
.....same as any other Kobe 9 weve seen to date..performance wise..
I agree. One can ball in any shoe really, given some cushioning and support (people use to ball in Chucks). Nice to hear people balling in the EXTs. It's just those chrome plates...battle scars I guess.

Got mine today as well. Overall happy with them - only complaints are:
- a little blemish/scuff on the leather of one shoe (which I'll dab with a leather restorative, make it less noticeable)
- I wish the texture stamping was more pronounced on the toe box, but some of the definition probably is lost in shaping the toe box over the last
- for whatever reason one of the protective chrome stickers was missing.

Kind of nitpicking, but for 240+ after tax and shipping, I feel justified.

Edit: Also looks like pairs are all different, variations in the scale patterns at different points - running different directions, size at certain spots, etc.

Can't believe that I have to wait til Tuesday to get mine. Smh [emoji]128078[/emoji]

These things are sexy as hell. Sorry for the poor pic. I'm no photographer. I really like the laces, good quality. Overall a great sneaker that can double as a shoe and be worn with more professional/appropriate attire, not just jeans or sweats. TTS for those still planning on copping.
View media item 1156885

Haven't seen one bad review of this shoe. Really surprised that this shoe was kinda a slept on in the sense that there is really no hype on them. Guess that's a good thing. And totally agree that this shoe can be worn to with appropriate attire as I can't wear colorful sneakers everywhere.

Can't believe that I have to wait til Tuesday to get mine. Smh [emoji]128078[/emoji]
that labor day wkend wait
sick.gif

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom