THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These are definitely the Dopest EM's so far. By a long shot.

That's one COLD Pattern. I could just imagine if they did this Colorway on the Kobe 8's...
nthat.gif

China's>>> them by far. I just don't see it with those mangos

Last edited:
Hey guyz!..im not gunna give ya the link but....if yur a member of Ebay you have a 15% code and theres a seller thats selling the Kobe 9 EXTs for $240...comes out to $204 with the discount coupon! all sizes! just type in Kobe 9 ext and you will see it!...yur welcome! lol

I prefer the Easters to any EM with a pattern. The rendition of the Easter egg dye was spot on. I'd say they are the best executed "theme" shoe to date.

Hey guyz!..im not gunna give ya the link but....if yur a member of Ebay you have a 15% code and theres a seller thats selling the Kobe 9 EXTs for $240...comes out to $204 with the discount coupon! all sizes! just type in Kobe 9 ext and you will see it!...yur welcome! lol
WWBJD???

Mine arrive on Tuesday. Kinda been second guessing my purchase but hopefully when I see them in person they change my mind. Hard to judge all black shoe with just pics.
I think if the leather is nice and it's well stamped, they will look great. Should have mine tomorrow.

where is this 15% ebay code at?

thanks

Yeah, that's right-ish, at the very bottom of your "My eBay" page.

well?..maybe not everyone got it?..IDK?, just tryin help. lol
yea, i dont think i got it..i went to the bottom of "my ebay" page ..and it shows is a message about "Money Back Guarantee"..i'm very active on ebay, probably buy and sell about $1,000 each month so maybe they dont think they need to motivate me. rep both ya for the help tho. thanks,

Those pizza throw up asg 8s were trash. I seen these today and I would cop on sale.

"I like to think of my Jesus as wearin' a tuxedo t-shirt. It says 'I'm formal...but I'm here to party.'" :rofl:

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!."

Back
Top Bottom