THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is LacedUpLaces legit and how long does the international shipping take? I heard someone saying that 3M laces will chew up the flywire. Are these going to do that?
eyes.gif

Since they wanted to do green glow laces and speckles they might as well have made these interesting and put some black/green glow mixed flyknit instead of the all black.

Last edited:
via IG: HYPEBEAST

The red flyknit looks good but not feeling the black soles, i wish they made them white.
True. But that black does look good still, if the swoosh and shozoku combo wasn't so locked to this I would make ID. Waiting for more and more pics, including that one GITD pic that will liven this thread up. haha

Is LacedUpLaces legit and how long does the international shipping take? I heard someone saying that 3M laces will chew up the flywire. Are these going to do that?
eyes.gif
i'm not sure what you mean by legit, but plenty have had good things to say about them, and 3m doesn't destroy flywire atlease it hasn't destroyed any of mine and i've got plenty of 3m laces in my fw shoes

i'm not sure what you mean by legit, but plenty have had good things to say about them, and 3m doesn't destroy flywire atlease it hasn't destroyed any of mine and i've got plenty of 3m laces in my fw shoes
I'm from Finland so I don't know if they're reliable or not haha. Planning to swap them to my Moonwalkers/Hyper Grapes, only asking because I read someone saying that 3M will destroy the flywire.
tongue.gif

Thinking of returning my Perspectives for the China and Blue Hero EMs. I love my Highs but I haven't worn those and you can never have enough Lows.

The reds will be copped, the China's will be copped. The bae's are nice, but HG's are still nicer IMO. Hopefully the China's won't be too limited. Needs em!

Those red lows are silly nice :smokin :x

Those laces are stock? They don't make sense. Women's pants and **** :smh:

I think the reds are nice but like everyone is saying, those laces kinda kill it for me. I mean not bad enough to not want to cop but I will def lace swap if I get

I like the black laces. Goes with the black bottom and GITD hits. Glad they just didn't go with a all red look.

Back
Top Bottom