THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nice job with the paint brush. 
laugh.gif

Good thing I have some things to do tomorrow morning... these Beethovens would probably be had otherwise 
laugh.gif

Need more pics of the Red FK's kobe was wearing... torn between those and making red ID.

note* I have this no Kobe red shoe rule, but for the first time I will break it due to red FK! 

Patiently waiting....

Need more pics of the Red FK's kobe was wearing... torn between those and making red ID.

note* I have this no Kobe red shoe rule, but for the first time I will break it due to red FK! 

Patiently waiting....
IMO red FK iD with White sole + gold swoosh  > release version

You guys think Beethovens will sell out fast? Not like it's a crazy CW. These are so practical for me.

Was really looking forward to buying the Beethoven's tomorrow but registered to take the PE exam today in my state which cost me 475 plus still gotta buy the study material.  Oh well career > shoes!

Plus I got two FK ID's on the way anyways

You guys think Beethovens will sell out fast? Not like it's a crazy CW. These are so practical for me.
I don't think they'll be hard to buy. Most people here were gonna cop but after MC drop your chances went up for the Baes.
Don't sleep tho. Take action as if there were to sell out. Call the footlockers in your area make sure you can cop a pair there and try to wake up 7:45 am est or 4:45 am pst to cop on ndc. Go to your ndc account make sure your info is up to date. Go footlocker website make sure your Info is up to date. Should be relatively easy in comparison to the kobe 9 hi tops as they seemed more limited. Just my opinion.

Good luck !

Last edited:
Them KD7 "Calm before the storm" and Spt Blue AJ3s are gonna take some hype away from these i think/hope lol. Online or bust for me. It's only FTL.com and NDC.com releasing the beethovens right?

Last edited:
Them KD7 "Calm before the storm" and Spt Blue AJ3s are gonna take some hype away from these i think/hope lol. Online or bust for me. It's only FTL.com and NDC.com releasing the beethovens right?
Like those CBTS's are actually relevant to fans of the kd 7 lol

Everybodys looking for the usa and global game kd 7s

Back
Top Bottom