THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man... I wish the PS was the actual shoe that's releasing. Wasn't feeling the black sole from the jump. Money saved.

Am I the only one that is really wanting to see a new pair of highs? I  feel that the highs are still the best part about the 9's. Flynit lows are cool.

Am I the only one that is really wanting to see a new pair of highs? I  feel that the highs are still the best part about the 9's. Flynit lows are cool.
highs will come back. They just takin a break since it's summer and ppl aint really tryna wear high tops like that.

highs will come back. They just takin a break since it's summer and ppl aint really tryna wear high tops like that.
Im excited about that. You gotta point about high tops during the summer. Its funny, when I talk to people who casually know about the kobes, they don't even realize that they released low top versions of the shoe.

Im excited about that. You gotta point about high tops during the summer. Its funny, when I talk to people who casually know about the kobes, they don't even realize that they released low top versions of the shoe.
yea ems are overlooked from time to time :lol:

Seen my friends china mens the other day .. Look better in person .. Best part is the tongue and the heel
the tongue is just crazy in person. would've been even cooler if they somehow implemented it on the rest of the shoe.

XDR = China only, correct?
nah. xdr means an outsole engineered for outdoor use.
XDRs only release over seas due to the fact that many of the courts are outdoor vs many indoor courts here in the US.

Yeah bring back zoom. Tired about the lunarlon not lasting.

Yeah I'm a fan of lunarlon but not in drop-in midsoles. It's way too soft and wears out too fast. Out of the box I found the kobe 9s to be very comfy but by the 20th hour of balling I'd say their unsuitable for basketball. Maybe running and training but not jumping and landing. I'd take a phylon midsole with air zoom or a fresh pair any time I play.

Any Suns fans in here?  Have a few pairs of rope laces and threw these in the MJs for kicks.

View media item 1118596

Moonwalkers are surprisingly versatile. I love those shoes. Nice swap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom